• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking Jacket?

Johnny B

I'm toying with the idea of picking up a smoking jacket. Are they common these days? Do any of you use one? If so, post some pics!

Funny you should ask that. I was just talking with a guy who is on the cigar committee at a club where I belong and we are going to get some smoking jackets made. I'll post pictures when available.

Yes, I have a hoody I keep in the garage and wear it whenever I'm smoking and get cold. Had it 8 years and it's never seen the inside of a washer.

Josh has two vintage smoking jackets. Have yet to see him wear them while smoking, but they are hanging in the closet. Mostly smoke outside so no need. If inside then he may wear them. I think they're made of silk because it doesn't hold odors. He put it on once and I asked him if he was going to a Harry Potter convention :p Hmm...maybe that's why he doesn't wear them... :D

Still have my green fleece from when I was in, so that's my smoking jacket. Don't know why I had to turn in the two black ones that we weren't even allowed to wear anymore, though.

Brooks Brothers quit selling them as far as I can find so we have to special order.

I can't be sure if this is true or not but seems to me this subject has never been broached before, at least not since I've been here. What do you wear when you smoke? Me? Long underwear. It's freakin' cold here in the N. East.

Doc

Last edited:
Hoodie if it's cold, my regular jacket that I don't keep in the house too often.