• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smokyballs

I was looking forward to the hair loss (less shaving and manscaping). Sadly it's not one of the side effects from my chemo meds. Half way through chemo and I am finally getting kicked back. This shit plays dirty but once again it really doesn't know who it's fucking with.

Keep up the fight.  Good to hear you've been feeling relatively alright so far.  Sorry about the lack of hair loss.  I can certainly understand your plight (or hopeful wishes) there.  

Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. The summer was pretty good. The majority of my nerothopy is gone. I had a ct and blood work on my birthday. The tumors in my liver have gotten bigger. The markers in my blood are up. The doctor told me I have 3 options. I can do another round of chemo with different drugs that won't cause the nerothopy but will seriously cause hairloss (yeah,ha ha), naseau and diarrhea. I could take a pill that only has a 10 percent chance of working. Or I can do nothing. Chemo has a 40 percent chance of working. Now, before you ask the obvious WTF, the doctor is trying to see where I'm at mentally. If I am fighting the cancer or if I am dying with it. Of course, I am going to do everything I can to win. I can't give up until there is no reason to continue to fight. I promise I will update this as we go along.

Fuck cancer. Besides bald is beautiful. Or so the saying goes.

Good attitude hand in there hard!

Ive seen way too much cancer this year in my family, in close friends, and here.  It ain't right.

Brad, you'll beat this.  All the strength in the world to you.

You got this !!!

Hey, gang. I'm still kicking it's ass. I will post a full blown update next week. New drug they are giving me is working. My cancer markers are down to 14. I have a CT tomorrow. I will post on Monday after I see my oncologist! #fuckcancer