• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Snow Roll

LarryH

Stogiesaurus
I was looking out my window today and noticed this on the top of my car. I guess it was a combination of several things being just right. My car was parked on a down slope, the ice/snow thickness, the antenna angle, and who knows what else. You can just see the top of the antenna over the top of the snow roll. I took quite a few photos because I thought it was so unusual.

SnowRollSmall.jpg

Never seen anything like that, but just looking at it makes me hungry for one of those Little Debbie strawberry shortcake rolls. Man.. I could pound a box of those little buggers right about now! :thumbs:

I've seen it slide off in sheets but never roll up like that. It is pretty amazing to see.

In the top right corner of the photo you can see a longish finger sticking up. I was out there for 10 or 15 minutes and that finger completed about a quarter turn. I watched it for several minutes and the motion was just barely noticeable.

I have never seen such a thing, I've seen my fair share of snow too haha. Thats incredible.

That is a very cool photo Larry!
Being that I'm not always exposed to snow,I'd probably try to eat some of it.
laugh.gif