• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So I thought this was pretty cool...

northmiler89

So I grabbed a new NUB Maduro and hit the road this afternoon. Headed down rt1 in RI. Pretty crappy road, lots of redlights and traffic. Managed to accomplish this driving a sports car with a lowered suspension, 6 speed and the windows down, cruising along at 60mph+.

Sorry for the phone pics. I know this isnt anything special while smoking at home, but I think under the conditions, this was pretty sweet:

img040.jpg

img043.jpg

img047.jpg

img048.jpg

Great smoke!

:thumbs:

I wonder what Pedro Cerrano has to say about those pics... :rolleyes:

Derek

I offer him cigar, rum. He will come. - Dennis Haysbert

Derek

I offer him cigar, rum. He will come. - Dennis Haysbert

haha I sent them over to NUB. Maybe they will use them as their next add campaign.. True story. lol

Looks like you need gas...... NICE ash!

Yes, I refused to get gas until I nubbed this cigar or the ash fell off. I made it to the gas station I usually go to down there and took the 2nd to last pic. 1 second after.. the ash fell! I have about 20 pics because I was taking them the whole time. It was really fun keeping that puppy going!

Derek

I offer him cigar, rum. He will come. - Dennis Haysbert...

haha I sent them over to NUB. Maybe they will use them as their next add campaign.. True story. lol
You should send the pics to Allstate and see if your rates go down... :rolleyes: Pedro Cerrano...Dennis Haysbert...

Derek

Honestly, who takes pics while they're driving?