• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So uh... yeah.

I also am going to go with them being the new cigars for the CF 10th. I am thinking that they use the X from Opus band to use as the Roman numeral 10(X).

I also am going to go with them being the new cigars for the CF 10th. I am thinking that they use the X from Opus band to use as the Roman numeral 10(X).

I agree. It makes sense.

I don't know if the cigars will be the CF 10th, awful lot of work going into rolling just one of those suckers, let alone 100 boxes worth, but the bands just might be for the 10th anniversary. :whistling:

Those smokes seem to have a musical instrument design to them, knowing how the Fuente's often have a themed cigar line it would not suprise me if that happend IMHO. ??? Very interesting wrapper combination will probably cost an arm and a leg and be in limited supply and high demand. Thanks moki, I always look forward to all of those great pic's and information. :thumbs:

I don't think so... I think the "X" band is a big clue actually... I think I have a pretty good idea what's going on here. I will advise once I've investigated more.

As for the cigars themselves, no, nothing is painted on, all of the spots/stripes are from different tobacco leafs.

I thought I had heard about this. It the new Fuente X-tasy line. I believe these were going to be called the "Skin flute" and Flutilito. Kind of a meaty taste. :laugh:

J/K. They definitely have alot of time put into making them. I thought they looked like an instrument at first glance also. Thanks for the post.

Quade

I would bet anything the general public will never see these, other than for Moki. :(

We may see that band somewhere someday but never that vitola.

Keep us informed Moki, and you really shouldn't steal cigars you know. ???
But I appreciate the risk you take for our enjoyment :D

They were made in the Fuente Opus-X Factory. They are most assuredly some oddity produced by Fuente Opus-X! Here is a link to Vitolas, which is a site that specializes in rare Fuente Cigars. There are many, many photos there, including several of the cigars posted above! Enjoy the site, it has many amazing pictures!

http://vitolas.net/index.php

Johnny

hrm. :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh:

Nice catch Andrew.

Brian

I'm thinking not... the cigars are obviously slightly garish in nature (double entendre intended :) ), and while the band looks nice, it doesn't look up to the quality that Fuente has been using on their regular production bands of late. I think it may be about something else entirely. We shall see.

With the way the X band looks I almost want to say fake. But I’m thinking there are very few rollers that could create such a cigar. That or one of fuente’s rollers is going free lance. Just thinking out loud.

Very nice sticks, just a little hype to start the spring off nicely. I will take 2.

I know someone who is coming to Vegas this week...they should know about the bands.

Andrew, do you know for certain one way or another whether or not these are even a Fuente product?

I'd follow that other guy's advice and look into that Vitolas site you can pick up some good info there :whistling:
Thanks, Tony...I'm well aware of vitolas.net. I may be a n00b here (and a Phils fan at that!), but I'm not completely dense. ;)

Andrew just asked us all if we knew anything and posted pics w/ no info. No mention of whether or not they were Fuente made. The reason I asked was to remove any doubt I had that these were fakes made by someone to look like rare Fuente sticks. The unique band gave me pause, that's all.