• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So who thinks....

Dawn

Some of you may know that the girl who beat me up is back in town...who thinks i should confront her and who thinks I shouldn't...what should I do boys?

I say let her come to you, and if she does, take care of it then. Let her start it, and you finish it. :)

The trouble is I think it might only be a matter of time before she does try something ...

why is she such a beast for? (no offense beast lol :))

She just dislikes me greatly...she still believes i screwed around with her ex-boyfriend...she spread it all around our inner circle that she hit me and made me barf....

Dawn, I don't like to see pretty girls fighting. So my answer would be to stay as far away from her as you can do without altering your own lifestyle. But I wouldn't let her stop you from living your life. Who knows, maybe there has been enough water flowed under that bridge. I don't know what it was about to start with so I am kindof limited here ??? But if she stole your cigars, whip her good. If she stole your man, then you are already the winner.

i agree with rod.
sit back and let her come to you.
so she hit and made you barf, big deal. lots of things can make you barf.
just let her know it won't happen again!

now go out there and make us proud!! :D

Keep 2 rolls of pennies in your pockets. Then if she gives ya any ****, put a roll in each hand and pop her in the nose. Look out for splattering.

Emo

Dawn said:
if she does come to me what should i do?
well, you have 2 options.
talking:"i don't really want any trouble with you" etc...

or blind side her and strike first! :D

you should be able to tell her attitude as she is walking up to you.
if that happens. then maybe you can decide which approach to take.

then there's always the stick out your tongue :p and run plan ;)

Take the lawyers way out......
First, make sure there are witnesses (very important)
Second, as she's approaching you, don't make any moves. Explain that you have no beef with her, however you will prosecute her for assault if she attacks you.

If she is stupid enough to attack you, just take it. Yeah yeah, I know it sucks, but take the black eye, bad stomach, whatever. Afterwards, immediately call the police, and state that your were attacked, and would like to press charges (make sure there were witnesses! )
You can also file suit against her for making you miss work (can't really go on stage with a black eye, can you? ), lost wages, mental anguish, physical disability (you didn't have an ulcer before the fight, now did you? ) whatever. Make sure that whatever you ask for is more then she'll earn for the rest of her life.
She'll pretty much be your slave after that. Any dime she makes will go right to you!

Or you could just keep a tire iron handy (make sure there are NO witnesses!!! ) and beat her sensless when she approaches you.

Before you ask, no - I haven't ever done this. I'm not a violent person, just greedy.

LOL
Dave ;)

Got to go with the sit back and wait line. Then you have 2 choices,both involve witnesses. You let her go at you and file charges.(my choice) You let her swing first and then beat her ass. Not knowing your size or ability in fighting the ass whuppin might not be a choice. To cover yourself she must make the first move.
Who know's, maybe nothing more than a few nasty words get thown, and no one gets hurt.

Wascal

Size is only 102 pounds..5'1....thats part of the trouble...

the more I read of your advice the more confused I'm getting....

Dawn,

Recommend the following:

1. Avoid her, but don't let that avoidance chain you down or keep you from doing what you want or need.

2. ASSESS the situation. Is there a risk of her attacking you again? Just because she's in town doesn't necessarily mean she still has an agenda to "get you."

3. Don't talk about her, talk to her, or ask questions about her with anyone you think may ever even remotely let anything slip to another person during conversation. Read: don't talk about her with anyone unless absolutely necessary.

4. Are there self defense / confidense courses available anywhere near you? Check with any local authoritative body. (I.e. Police, Fire Department, YMCA, girl scouts, classified ads, Chamber of Commerce, etc.) Remember, if she does have an agenda against you, she'll know that she beat you up once and will be expecting you to be afraid. The confidence alone, much less defensive skills, that you gain from a course like that may be enough to keep her from doing anything stupid.

5. Should something happen, make sure there are witnesses. How? For the time being, stick to populated areas or common areas where you know people always gather. (i.e. Theaters during busy times, malls, stores. Avoid back alleys, isolated parks, venues you know she frequents.)

6. Always let her make the first move (The defense class will give valuable training here) because it's very easy to misread or misinterpret intentions in situations like these.

7. If necessary, try to get the authorities involved before an attack. Only do this if you have a reason to believe an attack is imminent. If this woman has no ill intentions at the moment, she might change her mind if the police go knocking on her door with a court order. If, however, she plans on attacking you, then the police knocking on the door just might be the perfect deterrent.

Hope this helps some.

thanks everyone..I'll let you know if anything transpires.

Dawn I'm almost reluctant to give you any advice on this topic. I know what I would want to do. But I can't always do what I want to because of my job.

I agree with some of the above posts but there are always going to be draw backs to anything you do:

1. Avoid her- no confrontation, but you may have to avoid some things or places you like to do.

2. Let her attack you and you take it- not really sure I like that one, ya I know most likely you'll get some money but you never know how courts today will rule. I lost a DUI case because the jury thought since the driver was an alcoholic it was ok for her to drink and drive. :angry:

3. You attack her and get the first blow in- NOT good now we are talking about some jail time and a criminal record. Unless you can get away with it(highly unlikely, your last name ain't Simpson is it? Never mind).

4. Let her attack and you defend yourself- Best one out of the bunch. Don't provoke anything but don't take anything either. The only thing with this one (depending on local laws) the police might arrest both of y'all for fighting in public or something along those lines. Then you'll have to take it to court to beat it. But that means hiring a lawyer. (If you think you could represent yourself. The saying I always hear when someone tries that is "Someone who tries to represent themself, has a fool for a client.")

Sorry I couln't be more help but it's kind of hard to give advice like this over the net not knowing who, what, when, and where. ???

If you need anything let me know.

So what's happened? Have you two seen each other yet? :lookup:

tread lightly and carry a big stick. Let her come at you, side step and bring the punch up right underneath the chin. Night night. Then bring charges (because of course you'll have witnesses planted about), and file for harrasment since you have a history, and file for 500 yards.

I'm all about cooler heads prevailing, but it sounds like she's just a bully because you're smaller. Either that or she never got out of 3rd grade and has a crush on you, see if she pulls your pigtails.

:lookup:

MACE!!!!! :D I've seen it work and it won't hurt her if you have to use it. You can get it mail order or from the police supply or military surplus store.

Make sure you get the type with a high concentration of "OC" in it. Burns like the dickens!!! :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

In a "lawsuit crazed" society, this is truly your best way out. Self protection!!!