• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal || Azucar Event UFC/Drew Estate/Blues Band

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
We are hosting yet another UFC fight this weekend.

Drew Estate will be on hand to pass out cigars and talk shop. We will have some deep discounts on Drew Estate products.

As usual we will have a raffle and pass out some pretty good prizes.

After the fight we are hosting the Buffalo Blues Band until the early morning.

As usual, CP is gratis.

Please see the website for directions: Azucar Cigar Lounge

Thanks for looking,

Geoff
:cool:

Head count on us is about 20 so far. Thanks for having these events....

After coming on board the Drew wagon with the Liga Privada, I wish I could make it. Those who can, should.

Geoff is there going to be a big turnout? i went out there a few events ago . didnt get a chance to meet you but spent some time talking to the guy up front.. i dont remember his name but i hooked him up with some goodies. i asked about a tatuaje ashtray when i was there i was wondering if you got those in?

see you tonight.

Geoff is there going to be a big turnout? i went out there a few events ago . didnt get a chance to meet you but spent some time talking to the guy up front.. i dont remember his name but i hooked him up with some goodies. i asked about a tatuaje ashtray when i was there i was wondering if you got those in?

see you tonight.
I wish you would introduce yourself next time you are in. We just received a shipment of Tatuaje ashtrays in case you still need one.

Geoff