• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Herf at Matt Denny's

jacks

It's official. This Wednesday 11/21 at Matt Denny's. Herftime!!
Come on down and meet a great group of people
from Southern California. If this is your first, don't
be shy and introduce yourself, we won't bite. :D

I'll be there, but late as usual.

Matt Denny's Ale House
145 E. Huntington Dr.
Arcadia, CA 91006
626-462-0250

ah, long time no "see"...everyone!
Haven't been able to get onto CP due to work.

I've been buried with work...and still am.

I will try to make it out Wednesday night...at least to relax and have a smoke.
And maybe on Tuesday night as well...

Maybe Matt Denny's has internet access...and I might be able to get some work done at the same time!

I'll be there around 6:30, maybe earlier.

Kiwi - it was great herfing with you the other night! Glad to see you're going to make it out Wed night.

If you haven't been to Matt Denny's before, there is plenty of parking behind the restaurant.

I'll be there around 7-7:30, or maybe even earlier depending on how much, or should I say how little, work I feel like doing the day before Thanksgiving!

My buddy had a Thanks giving dinner planned, but I think its a bust. So I'm pretty sure I'm going!

Side note, Rod I got my call sign. KI6NAZ

You know I will be there too! Can't wait good call Jack hope to see you guys there Wed. :thumbs:

Sorry to post this question here but I looked around the forums and couldn't find an answer...

I'm relatively new to cigars (only been smoking/collecting for about 6 months or so) and I haven't been to a herf yet. Is it impolite to attend just to chat/smoke (since my collection probably does not contain anything worthy of trading yet)?

Thanks. :)

Matt, don't even sweat it. Just come out to smoke with us and hang out. It's a great bunch of guys. In fact, I just started smoking recently, too, and attended my first herf about a month ago. They all welcomed me with open arms. Hope to see you there!

Sorry to post this question here but I looked around the forums and couldn't find an answer...

I'm relatively new to cigars (only been smoking/collecting for about 6 months or so) and I haven't been to a herf yet. Is it impolite to attend just to chat/smoke (since my collection probably does not contain anything worthy of trading yet)?

Matt..., it's impolite not to come by. Just kidding.
Just come by and introduce yourself.
We'll be the ones under a cloud of smoke.

Jack

Matt,

it is not a requirement to trade or gift smokes.

HERFs are meant for cigar smokers to meet each other, smoke, and have a good time.

Don't worry about not having the right smokes, the expensive smokes, or enough to pass around.

Just come.

-Darrick

Matt, don't even sweat it. Just come out to smoke with us and hang out. It's a great bunch of guys. In fact, I just started smoking recently, too, and attended my first herf about a month ago. They all welcomed me with open arms. Hope to see you there!
Sounds good, I'll plan on attending if scheduling permits.

Matt,

it is not a requirement to trade or gift smokes.

HERFs are meant for cigar smokers to meet each other, smoke, and have a good time.

Don't worry about not having the right smokes, the expensive smokes, or enough to pass around.

Just come.

-Darrick

X2

By all means, come!

bad news...can't go tomorrow night...got prior commitments.

Next time...

Have fun you all....