• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal herf - Orange County

Charley

The Coolest Guy You Know
The "other" Charlie (Putz Mulligan) is in the area and we are gonna hook up at Taps in Brea at around 6:00pm tomorrow night (Wednesday). If any of the SoCal brothers want to join us you can get directions from their web site: www.tapsbrea.com . Come on out if you can and have a beer and a smoke with "the Charlies" . By the way, to avoid any confusion I will go by the name "Handsome Charley" and Putz will go by the nam "Dirty, Rotten, Stinkin, Giants Fan Charlie". Hope to see some of you there.

I can't make it, but I love the name for Putz.

Sounds good, I think we're in. Should be fun, always wanted to try Taps. We'll probably arrive around 6:45 or so, depending on traffic.

Definitely cant go...... :( .

I would if I werent closing at work. Thanks for the notice though Charley! Next time.

~Billy

I'm a huge dork and forgot all my cigars and gear at home, so I'll swing by the local cigar shop on the way.

See you guys at 6:00-7:00.

I might have to bail on this one guys.

Sh*t as I read this I thought it was tommorow night :laugh: , sorry guys. Wednesday nights are bad for me have fun Charley, and Charlie.

Can we get a roll call on who is coming? Looks like everyone jumped ship.

Headed over around 6 pm myself...........come on Ron, you can make it!

Well it turned out to be just me, my girlfriend and Charlie. We had a great time though. Taps is a really nice place, a little on the expensive side, but nice. The are very cigar friendly and even sell they very rare Dominican Padron 3000 for only $10.00! The food was good, the beer was good and the conversation was great (even though Putz was trying to get me in trouble with my gf!). Charlie, my brother, it was great to see you as allways. Next time I'll come down your way for a herf.

Oh yeah...thanks for the inside scoop on your new venture....... Hey everyone:

I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW! I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW!

Well it turned out to be just me, my girlfriend and Charlie. We had a great time though. Taps is a really nice place, a little on the expensive side, but nice. The are very cigar friendly and even sell they very rare Dominican Padron 3000 for only $10.00! The food was good, the beer was good and the conversation was great (even though Putz was trying to get me in trouble with my gf!). Charlie, my brother, it was great to see you as allways. Next time I'll come down your way for a herf.

Oh yeah...thanks for the inside scoop on your new venture....... Hey everyone:

I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW! I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW!

The pleasure was all mine and lest we forget in the future the bet is you think the Dodgers will make it to the WS I think, FAT CHANCE!