• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Socal IE herf

hope this is a open herf? i was planing on being down there tonight allready

Gonna try to make it. :thumbs:

Edit to ask: What time are we welcome until? And did the previous BYOB question get answered?

Holy crap!!!
It is a damn good thing I was sitting down when I read this.
Good news Brother!
Grant told me when I brought this idea to him that its open until it's finished.

Gonna try to make it. :thumbs:

Edit to ask: What time are we welcome until? And did the previous BYOB question get answered?

sweet i will be there tonight, fyi kim has some great new house blends there everyone should try, good price too

Me and my lady will be there tonight. I'm stoked for my first Herf. :thumbs:

Will be an hour or two late depending on the traffic gods.

93 miles for me. I'll pass this time and try Monrovia next time

Thanks for the awesome time guys, I had a great time, learned alot talking with you all, can't wait for the next one. :thumbs:

Had a great time guys, thanks. Il need to get out more often

Great HERF!
Thank you Kim and Grant for the hospitality.
Guys it was a blast, thanks for making the trek. Very much worth it.

Thanks for coming by. I would have stayed longer but the Matza was calling my name at home.

Bon Apetit

Oh, and Soulpuppy, call me about the Cojimar's

Had a great time with all of you guys. You're a generous lot, and hope to see the same group with a few additions at the next one.

Good times indeed! Its always great to meet some new people. Totally worth the long drive, and I hope we can do this again sometime real soon. Many thanks to BTB for getting us together, and to Grant and Kim at Zigari for letting us invade upon their shop.

Time still flies by way to fast at these things. It was great meeting some of the LA crew and the new locals. Thank you Kim and Grant for letting us hang out so long. I will be stopping by on my way home from work more often.

Meh, you fockers still missed me though.