• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Software advice for

fatman1267

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what would be a good software package that would let me make newsletter/introduction letters with backgrounds and pictures. Some of you already know, but my wife and I are working through the adoption process and we are trying to design our birthparent letter. I've been looking for something that is free or inexpensive that I can figure out how to use. Any advice on a program would be great. Also, any help or advice on the adoption process would be great too. Thanks, Matt

MS Publisher. There is a 60 day free trial available at the MS site (it was there a few months ago).

^^^^Yup ms publisher^^^

Can't help you with adoption process but you can adopt me! :D on second thought, I'll come down and celebrate with you once you get everything squared away. :thumbs:

I have a small program called Print Shop (version) 23, that I use for a lot of things like that. It is inexpensive (if you want to purchase one) and easy to use.