• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sold my soul to the devil

and you did not tell your wife... :0
Man are you in trouble.
Good luck with this one.

and BTW: nice humidor. :thumbs:

Worst part is I might have bought a few too many. Needed an overflow humidor to control the damage.

I also bought some flowers and cleaned the house to soften the blow. This is going to hurt isn't it...

Fish

NICE!!! :thumbs:

Glad to see another Rocky Patel Whore is in our midsts! :D

So you planning on leaving it to me in your will, after the better half kills you? :whistling:

jewelry is your only hope :laugh:

EXPENSIVE JEWELRY!! lol

Worst part is I might have bought a few too many. Needed an overflow humidor to control the damage.

I also bought some flowers and cleaned the house to soften the blow. This is going to hurt isn't it...

Fish
LOL...

Tto answer the question; yes it will hurt... :whistling:
I hope she is an understanding woman.

very nice... I just tell the wife that she spends more on doing her hair, manicures etc and I cut my own nails and shave my own head :D

Excuse me while I wipe the drool pouring out of my mouth. Thats nice man. Good luck with your wife.

I did it, I sold my soul to the devil, didn't tell the wife, and filled the monster. I figured I would share the photos before the funeral.

Fish

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74126365@N00/279961708/
How much did he ask for it? :D
You know how to handle the wife, tell her you bought a hugh temp controlled cabinet and its going to cost in excess of $6,000. Furthermore, that you never question her on her purchases even though at many times you felt they were a bit excessive. (I mean how many shoes and dresses does one woman need, right?) Then when that discussion is over wait a few days, and tell her you decided to go with a smaller humidor and show it to her. Tell her with the money saved from downsizing you were able to fill this one up with your favorite smokes.

Its all about shooting for the stars and settling for the moon. :whistling:

Nice setup and smokes.

Good luck
Frank

I even tried to stack them so it didn't look like too many... But the main compartment is stacked 3 deep. If I live I am going for one of those VSG sorcerers. YUM!

Fish

I did it, I sold my soul to the devil, didn't tell the wife, and filled the monster. I figured I would share the photos before the funeral.

Fish

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74126365@N00/279961708/
How much did he ask for it? :D
You know how to handle the wife, tell her you bought a hugh temp controlled cabinet and its going to cost in excess of $6,000. Furthermore, that you never question her on her purchases even though at many times you felt they were a bit excessive. (I mean how many shoes and dresses does one woman need, right?) Then when that discussion is over wait a few days, and tell her you decided to go with a smaller humidor and show it to her. Tell her with the money saved from downsizing you were able to fill this one up with your favorite smokes.

Its all about shooting for the stars and settling for the moon. :whistling:

Nice setup and smokes.

Good luck
Frank

I really like this advice! I would say to go with it.

I'm glad that I don't have to deal with shit like this. That is why I never want to get married again. ;)

OMG! You purchased this giant closed with those cigars? :0
Where did you hide this giant? In neighbour's house?
Man You're in trouble with it.
Better tell her as soon as you see her...

Edit:

I have an idea.
Show her this boards, especially the bomb topic and tell that You get all this from those great guys from here and among those 100 smokes there are only 3 You've purchased yourself...

Ok, You dont have to thank me if it works ;)

Congrats on the Humi! Too bad you will not survive telling your wife. So to get thru this, send it to me for safe keeping. Unlike most people, I won't smoke them....much! :laugh:

Ken

Just tell her you are da man! And da man has to have this type of humi or else you'll be less of da man!

If that doesn't work you are not da man, LOL

Congrats on the humi and enjoy!

Where are the services going to be held? Shall I send flowers or a donation in your name to a good cause?

Clarification... She knew about the humi as I have been prepping it for about 3 weeks. She has no idea about how many sticks I have accumulated inside, or the cost, or how quickly I want to smoke them. :D

It was this last bunch of Ashton's that put me over the top.

PS - If anyone is looking to trade for some of those Ashton's or some RP's I'm your guy! As you can see I have plenty. :laugh:

Fish

Very nice, thanks for the pics and best of luck!