• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Ass stole my Dogs!

Atuck,

Best of Luck with your male dog and a speedy recovery. I am hoping and praying that the female will turn up unscathed, you and her will be in our thoughts. :)

bill- I can't believe you had the audacity to say something like that in a time such as this with the loss of two beloved pets. That was a totally disparaging comment was totally uncalled for.

-nate

We are a dog family as well atuck I hope your dog recovers well.
Good Luck!

Alan, Sorry to hear about your pups. Hope your able to find the female and the SOB who did this. Anyone who knows me in person will tell you if I find anyone abusing a animal in front of me goes down in a big way.

Last year I spent 4 grand on surgery for my dog. The Vet told me up front that it was a crap shoot. I got to have her for 3 more mos. Best money I've ever spent. I got to say goodbye to her proper. Good luck with your dog.

Doc.

hope you find your dog! i remember when we lost our dog for two weeks, the whole family was devastated. seems some jerk took her and put her in his back yard, first time she had a chance she jumped the fence and somehow found her way home. we found out who took her by the new dogtags she had. a thief and an idiot! :p

Atuck, that is sad. I'm glad you recovered one dog and I hope the other one is found soon. I would try the local humane society as to leads as to who may be doing this.

Very sorry to hear about this brother, and that you're having to go through it. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family on this.

I own pits too. Best dogs in the world. If someone stole my dogs...Well I would be shattered and pissed enough to do something stupid. They are like family.

Good luck in finding the lost one and getting the hurt one well. :thumbs:

Atuck I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your dogs. Being a dog owner and knowing the love they exude to their owners daily this must be truly devastating to the whole family. Hopefully he will get better on its own and if surgery is needed then go for it as he seems like quite a fighter. I can only say that I hope you're able to find the female and take care of the heartless bastids who did this.

As for Bill I NEVER had any comment about the stupidity you have displayed continuously on this forum, but after this you have indeed proven to be nothing short of a shallow mindless Troll.

Atuck - we have dogs (4) and they are like family members. If someone stole and abused my dogs in any way shape, or form, we'd be broken hearted. Best wishes for your dog for a speedy recovery, and to your family as well.

Bill Clinton said:
Maybe your missing female dog is part of a Chinese menu by now.
[snapback]277115[/snapback]​
.....not sure why you came here in the first place, B.C., but I sure don't see any reason for you to stay. Congratulations - you are the first to make my ignore list. Don't bother with some weak assed apology because you lack any grain of sincerity or credibility at this point....and I won't see it anyway.

B.B.S.

It's been said a bunch by now, but I'll add mine.
Atuck, we own dogs (and are friends with two of the greatest pits ever), and truly pray that you find the female, and that the scumbag POS that took your pups and hurt one of them dies a slow, horrible, painful death...and you get to watch.
And Bill, this has been said before too...that was classless and tasteless. If you are serious about wanting the flaming to stop (and I'm not at all sure you are), you are going to have to wait it out, participate here honestly and openly, expect that you will have some folks ride your butt for a long time, even if you are acting nice, and someday, you might become a member of this community. I haven't been here that long, or have that many posts, but I have enough common sense to treat people decently, read more than I post, and I feel like I have been accepted here with no hint of the hypocracy that people that come in here shooting their mouths off are always complaining about. Please excuse the run-on (and on) sentence...I have not had any coffee yet.

Atuck,
I really do hope you find your missing family member (they're not "just pets") and am praying for your injured one as well. I'll reserve comment on the "mild joke" (DFTT).

Robert

Bill Clinton said:
Maybe your missing female dog is part of a Chinese menu by now.
[snapback]277115[/snapback]​
not funny Mr. Impeachment...
whoever did this should be beaten in the same way as your poor dog...POS's.

atuck, so sorry to hear of these troubles. Pits are the world's biggest lapdogs. We have a rescue and love him dearly. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about the loss. I hope you are able to find the missing one!!!

atuck, as with everyone else I'm very sorry to hear about your dogs. I really can't imagine what you must be dealing with right now not knowing where your other dog is. I've got 2 myself.

I hope everything works out and you're able to get the other back home.

E

Atuck,

I know how dog are in my household...they are treated like my own children. I feel for you man.

B.C., you are an absolute fuggin idiot with you POS comment! :angry: :sign:

That is terrible Alan. I am really sorry to hear it. I know the devil has a special place reserved in hell for people who hurt animals.

Sarge, I agree with you. I would do something really stupid if someone hurt one of my animals. But it would feel pretty good.

Sorry again, Alan. There is still hope. We have good friends in Texas whose dogs somehow got away from a boarding kennel. One of them found his way home (15 miles) a month later. Here's hoping you have the same blessing.

JK

Sorry to hear Atuck,

I am a dog person too, had wonderful and intelligent relations with my dogs and I think I know how you feel especially due to the intervention of an asshole.

Sorry

nisse62 said:
atuck - As a one who cares for animal i sincerely hope your male gets well and the your female will be found in good condition.

Bill Clinton - I too think that the remark you made was very heartless but you have said you are sorry and that's really all you can do about.
As for being jumped on even when you try to behave ok. My advice is to keep up the good behavior and ignore the 'unjust' bad comments. If you do that people will In time see that you are not a bad person. But it takes time to mend ones reputation and it includes a lot of effort and taking crap even when not deserved to do so. Getting a bad reputation only takes a few bad comments at the wrong moment. So my advice is get a thick skin and ride it out. God behavior pays of in the end.
[snapback]277180[/snapback]​

I agree. I don't have a problem keeping up the good behavior.