• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some motivation for your monday....

CigarDins

Go Skins!!!
gallery_10837_1256_51908.jpg

Now discuss amongst yourselves.... :D

Hopefully this one is new..... :cool:

I doubt it's new on here. I found it pretty easy with my Google-Fu and I'm just a white belt :sign:

Nonetheless, I would love to exfoliate her body with my beard

Sarge...I'm loving it! 'Cuz I beeeeeeeeesssss a motorboatin sumbitch!!!!

Now beens NCO's stick together and all....I'm going to pass the info to you that AVB passed to me. :D What happened before!

A worthy edition to the female cigar smoking appreciation society.

Edit: BTW I was an NCO for 12 years before I became an officer. :cool:

You should see what Moki thinks passes for a good cigar girl. I don't want to search it as it is too disturbing.

A worthy edition to the female cigar smoking appreciation society.

Edit: BTW I was an NCO for 12 years before I became an officer. :cool:
Yeah... once an NCO always an NCO. you only switch over to the Officer side for the pay. But you always act like an NCO. :cool:

Actually I'm more thinking of going Warrant Officer. The idea of going Commissioned and doing all that staff time just doesn't appeal to me. But to each there own. :D

Actually I'm more thinking of going Warrant Officer. The idea of going Commissioned and doing all that staff time just doesn't appeal to me. But to each there own. :D

There's also the option of Functional Areas once you're an officer, too. You have to put in some time, though. There's a limited look at four years (I think) and a main look a year before you get looked at for Major. Functional Area officers are real similar to Warrant Officers in that we specialize in a specific area and get out of a lot of the regular crap staff jobs and extra duties/responsibilities. You also give up the opportunity for command.

Just throwing it out there as another option. Warrant Officer is certainly a great option, too. I won't deny that. PM me if you want some more info. :)

-John

My wife actually just got picked up for warrant. Me, I am to far along in rank to really want to start over. I like where I am at and where I soon will be (hopefully) :thumbs:

But this conversation is really getting off topic here :sign:

My fault for the thread jack. Back to big busty boobies....cuz I likes 'em :D:D:D:D:D