• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some pictures from Casa Fuente...

Thanks for the pics and video.

I hope to make the pilgrimage to Casa Fuente someday...
hmm... "the file no longer exists" for the video.

I will have to redo them as I have had to move them due to the fact I was asked to supply the pictures. Just give me a few and it will be fixed. :)

Edited to add...They should all now work.

And also..here is another link to make it easier I hope.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Mr_Pe...p;addtype=local

hmm... "the file no longer exists" for the video.

I will have to redo them as I have had to move them due to the fact I was asked to supply the pictures. Just give me a few and it will be fixed. :)

Edited to add...They should all now work.

And also..here is another link to make it easier I hope.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Mr_Pe...p;addtype=local

Great shots - Did I see in the video my Steelers beating up on the Fin's? :whistling:

Also, boy those women you have hanging on you sure are pretty.

Mr. Peat hangin' with the ladies :laugh: Looks like you had an awesome time thanks for the pics. Of course now I must go,.....damn you Peat! :angry:

Yep,...going to have to make a trip.

Thanks for the pics, Loren. Looks like you had a great time!

wow great picts THANKS FOR SHARING!

someday I hope to make it there.. for now i can only oogle the pictures

Carl hit it spot on. It's not a trip to Casa Fuente, it's a pilgrimage! :thumbs:

Peat, I see you had both the regular and the tangerine mojito. Which did you prefer? Both of the ones I had were great, but I liked the tangerine just a tad more. :love:

Carl hit it spot on. It's not a trip to Casa Fuente, it's a pilgrimage! :thumbs:

Peat, I see you had both the regular and the tangerine mojito. Which did you prefer? Both of the ones I had were great, but I liked the tangerine just a tad more. :love:

I think it would depend on my mood but over all, I would take the regular Mojito. I didnt take a picture of the Old Cuban and Hemingway's Epitaph. :( Which I prefered over the Tangerine Mojito's.

Ok..all pictures that I took of Casa Fuente is now uploaded. :)

Wow, that's some serious thread necrophilia - 4 1/2 years in the dirt and it lives again!!!

- Tim

Back