• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something very Personal and Horrible Happened to markmarksman

Great to hear he's awake and asking for the good stuff! Continued thoughts going his way in hopes for a speedy recovery!

That is great to hear!!!!!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery Mark and wish you all the best

Great to hear Jim, please keep us updated through these tough times for Mark. Also keep letting him know that we area all pulling for him.

It's great to hear he is awake. My prayers are with him and his family and hope for a speedy recovery.

Hey Mark, pull through this dude. Jim, any updates?

I thought I would just give a brief update and a think you. MArk is awake and asking for coffee, cigars, and his guns :). He has a long road to navigate, but is alive and able to accept guidance if he choses. Thank you everyone for the postive thoughts and prayers!

Jim

I actually fist-pumped when I read this. This is awesome news!!!!! I still have that Boli Gold Medal that he gave me at SJ's, btw.

Mark, prayers sent your way and i hope you do get the miracle you deserve so that you can come back to the board and read all the support your BOTL's have for you.

edit: just read the last couple post and saw that he is awake so i am very glad things have looked up. more prayers sent.

I wish for a speedy recovery and the strength to ask for help if needed.

Get better, Mark.

I don't know who markmarsman is, but regardless of that I hope he pulls through...good people don't deserve to have something like this happen, and judging by the response in this thread, he is a good person. :(

My heart and prayers go out to Mark.

I don't know who markmarsman is, but regardless of that I hope he pulls through...good people don't deserve to have something like this happen, and judging by the response in this thread, he is a good person. :(
Well I will share my story.... I had not been a member here for long. I had a small desktop at the time and that was it. So I wanted to try some new smokes and the newbie trade was the best way for me to do this. Well after talking with Mark about some smokes and guns we made a transaction for some smokes. Not only did I need a new humi when his package arrived but he listens well and I enjoyed everyone of those great cigars he sent me. I know that he has helped quite a few of us newbies in that thread as well as made many friends on here and I wish him all the best in his recovery. I hope you're back soon Mark

Thanks for the update Jim. I'll say a prayer that he does whatever needs to be done to speed his recovery.

May all the prayers and well wishes be fulfilled. My thoughts are with you - hang in there bro.