• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sometime's Life is Good

LouTam

So me and the wife headed down to Savannah for the holiday weekend. Golfed this morning at Savannah ,home of the PGA TOUR's Champions Tour Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf. Shot a 94 ( not bad since I hadn't touched a club in a year. Decided to stay at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation on the way back to ATL. We checked in and they said , Welcome we have upgraded you tonight. I'm thinkin cool,maybe a jacuzzi room. We head up and the door says Ritz-Carlton Suite. Seems weird that it is double doors and all the rest of the rooms were single door. Open the doors and "Holy Shit" This room has to be close to 2000 sq ft. It has a dining room that seats 10. we have 4 balcony's from all the different rooms. I have no idea why they gave us this upgrade but I ain't complain'n!

So I just got done have'n a New York strip and I am sitting on 1 of my balcony's enjoying a Illusion HL.

Is this heaven?

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend. :thumbs:

Lou

Sounds GREAT!

I played 72 holes since Friday....and another round for tomorrow.

Enjoy your good fortune. :thumbs:

Indeed, that does sound great!

Reminds me of something that happened to me, though on a much smaller scale. We're waiting at the airport in st. petersburg russia to return home to the states, when we got up to start boarding, the ticket lady asked us to please have a seat and wait.

My wife and I both panic'd, hoping nothing was wrong.. but after nearly all the passengers had boarded, a gentlemen approaches us with tickets in hand and says "You've been upgraded to first class, enjoy!". Was a very pleasant surprise, and like your story, we had no idea why this had happened.

Sorry for the hijack! Enjoy the rest of your trip! Illusione HL sounds fantastic right about now..

Played today too. 3rd round this year and the 1st 2 were captians choice charity tournaments. Hitting it again tommorow. Golf courses are empty this weekend around here. Atlantic Beach Festival or "Black Bikers Weekend" is held every Memorial weekend and 100,000 motorcycles tends to put a dent in regular North Myrtle Beach business. 17 can get so backed up, it's just too hard to get anywhere. Luckily I live about 3 blocks from Beachwood and Possum Trot. :whistling:

I know where your at bro. My wife and I got upgraded when we were on vacation in St. Thomas. We called it the Puff Diddy Suite. It was absolutely ridiculous. Goofy thing is my cousin was there on his honeymoon. We met up with them for half of their time there. They were stuck in single room thingy. His wife was so pissed I thought she was going to cry at times. That...was ridiculous as well.

Glad you had a good time.

Nice work Lou thats great! Send me a pm and let me know how that HL was I'm looking forward to mine...

That's sweet Lou! Reynold's Plantation is a beautiful place.