• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Soo close!

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
Florida just about shutout Florida State!!! :D :D

FLORIDA 34 - FLORIDA STATE 7

It was a beautiful thing to watch with my fellow Gators at the normal gathering of the Miami Gator Club at Shulas Steakhouse.

I almost wore out my Seminole voodoo doll in all of the excitement! I told everyone that I would eat the voodoo doll if we shut them out but FSU scored in the 4th so my diet remains voodoo doll lean for now :rolleyes:

That was the most I've seen Bowden use the headset in a long time. He generally just hangs out in his hat and sunglasses, only to put on the headset when he's really pissed.

:sign:

There's always next year. Oh wait, nevermind. We'll still have Jeff Bowden then too.

:angry2:

I hope I can get tickets to the 'American Standard' Toilet Bowl this year...

Nevertheless....Good game, gator bastage.

Castaway said:
Where did you watch the South Carolina game at? :D
[snapback]255266[/snapback]​

By the use of that superfluous "at" in your question I'm going to guess that you went to South Carolina.

Just bustin' your balls...I'm a little sour over that loss :(

Spurrier definitely proved that he's the man. He took a team that should not have had a chance against us and won! I can live with the loses against Alabama and LSU because they were great teams this year but the South Carolina game hurt especially since it was our first against our ol' ball coach :(