• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Soon very Soon

hey mark you in this weekend? if so lets meet up and smoke a cigar at my store!!!!

about 2 weeks away from the first announcement, then maybe another 2 weeks for the second. not a regalo part 2 that was left at the previous employer.

about 2 weeks away from the first announcement, then maybe another 2 weeks for the second. not a regalo part 2 that was left at the previous employer.
Oh, OK...then I don't have to stay up till 2AM waiting.....that took the pressure off...thanks :laugh:

You aren't planning to blow up Australia unless we pay you $36.95? If so, please give me some notice.

Kevin,

I just got in town today and I will get in touch with you tomorrow. I've got some people coming up to Knoxville for the Labor Day weekend and I will have a better idea of when they will actually make it up here tomorrow morning. Maybe you'll just have to hit the river with us...

-Mark

cool just call me on my cell, i probably can't go out for more than a hour or 2 due to the never ending list of things to do at home and work. but would love to catch up with ya over a smoke!

It sounds like the new Illusionne and or the Tatuaje Monster Series

What do I win?

Cruzado mid sept i believe, monster series i hope i get them but have no idea if i will. Dion and Pete know I will support whatever new products they have. everyone will just have to wait on the announcements but all the speculation is wrong so far.

Seem to remember some samples going out a while ago... :whistling:

Mark it was good to see you today, hope you enjoyed the conversation and smokes. John I will be shipping you some stuff next week so hang in there, trying to figure out how to get all this in a single box but it doesn't want to fit at this point. Oh the irony, I dropping bombs on your arses. lol reminds me of online games..... all your base are belong to me.......... LeeeeeeeeeROOOOOOOOY ahhhhJENKINS