• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry Alguien que hable Español? Estoy un poco perdido

Andros

A lover of cigars
Dear colleagues,

before getting into trouble wanted to know if anyone can guide me, as no English and only time I can defend using the google translator.

A greeting and thank you for your advice.

Queridos compañeros,

antes de meterme en problemas queria saber si alquien me puede orientar, ya que no se ingles y de momento solo me puedo defender usando el traductor de google.

Un saludo y agradezco sus consejos.

Antonio

I'm sure there are some Spanish cigar forums online as well. You may have a better chance of people understanding you there.

I'm sure there are some Spanish cigar forums online as well. You may have a better chance of people understanding you there.

If there are, but fail to cigars pases, and I want to go in the future cigars for change with people around the world. So I want to stay up to date in this forum.

Thanks

Si los hay, pero no pasan cigarros para cambiar, y yo en un futuro quiero pasar cigarros para cambiar con gente de todo el mundo. Por eso quiero estar al dia en este foro.

Gracias

Damn, I just wasted 10 minute on a Spanish to English translator to find out that Los is an asshole.......we already knew that!
laugh.gif

Damn, I just wasted 10 minute on a Spanish to English translator to find out that Los is an asshole.......we already knew that!
laugh.gif

Uh-oh, everyone watch out. Here comes the lowest of the low rollers.
But yeah, it's true, it's true. Everyone that I know, friends, family, whatever, they always say that I'm an asshole. Ef them all.
I don't think you'd understand using that Google translator, that thing would even mess me up.
My first post said that maybe he put a cigar where it shouldn't go
Isy then said that you can't put cigars in your ass
Me: Jayro said that you can put them in your ass if you leave the cello on
Isy: Jonesy is a prick
Me: Yeah, what a jerk
Isy: He still owes me money for that pink Rae Carruth jersey I sold him

And I sold it to Plaxico....he hasn't paid either. I figured he would make better use of it.

What's up with all the pink jerseys? I think you're standing by the flavored cigar displays too much

laugh.gif

But yeah, it's true, it's true. Everyone that I know, friends, family, whatever, they always say that I'm an asshole. Ef them all.
I don't think you'd understand using that Google translator, that thing would even mess me up.

Dick!
laugh.gif

I can't believe you guys even remember Rae.

laugh.gif

Dick!
laugh.gif

I can't believe you guys even remember Rae.

Keep in mind Los works by himself in the middle of the night. ;)