• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sorry.

once again i admit i was in the wrong. sorry for posting in the wrong section and for not using grammar to everyone's standards. i'm done , and ill move on in hopes to mend this in a better way.

sorry ,

He's sorry, but yet, he's still not using his shift key. What do take us for? Kids like you drive me up a fuggin' wall. We're adults here. Most of us successful and we don't want our home littered by children who can't follow simple rules. Come back when you've grown up.

Doc.

Once again, I'm sorry .... I'm not a kid . Successful myself, And yes i over looked the rule on grammar and the must of being a member for 4 months to post a WTB .

I got excited to meet new people i guess and when read the rules i guess i missed that .

and BBS , from what i have read in order to be in good standing i need to make a few trades, so i posted what id like to come across. i really dont see the problem, i might be out of order and i have been reading rules of CP . and i found its easier to get to know them better by putting yourself out there and learning the rules along with reading them . in hope that if you do make a mistake someone would lend a hand and help you out.. not dog you for spelling just to be a a$$ to show your " im better than you " status.

im not trying to dog anyone nor be a smarta$$ just simply stated my thoughts on what i did. if it goes against the rules . ok im in the wrong . but no need to react in the manor the two people that posted has... SORRY ..
You really need to re-read the post I made. Seems pointing out that you violated not only the rules of the forums but the spirit of same is "reacting badly" or some nonsense like that.

This is a community and the best way to get to know folks is to read more and post less. Get to know the place, the rules, the mistakes to avoid, the general tenor of the forums. Rather than wade in, break protocol, then tell folks that offer help they are out of line.

But hey, what do I know? Keep it up, I'm sure it will be interesting, if nothing else......;)

and BBS , from what i have read in order to be in good standing i need to make a few trades, so i posted what id like to come across. i really dont see the problem, i might be out of order and i have been reading rules of CP . and i found its easier to get to know them better by putting yourself out there and learning the rules along with reading them . in hope that if you do make a mistake someone would lend a hand and help you out.. not dog you for spelling just to be a a$$ to show your " im better than you " status.

im not trying to dog anyone nor be a smarta$$ just simply stated my thoughts on what i did. if it goes against the rules . ok im in the wrong . but no need to react in the manor the two people that posted has... SORRY ..
You really need to re-read the post I made. Seems pointing out that you violated not only the rules of the forums but the spirit of same is "reacting badly" or some nonsense like that.

This is a community and the best way to get to know folks is to read more and post less. Get to know the place, the rules, the mistakes to avoid, the general tenor of the forums. Rather than wade in, break protocol, then tell folks that offer help they are out of line.

But hey, what do I know? Keep it up, I'm sure it will be interesting, if nothing else......;)

I understand , and im sorry for what i did. I guess i got carried away and would like to say im sorry to all that i offended in anyway. Thanks to all that truly did try to help , and no comment to those who just chimed in with rude comments and pms. Im new to forums , this is the first i have ever joined for anything . I did not mean to be rude and breaks rules of the community . Ill do more research , read over the rules again clearly and try and take a new approach to this .

Sorry,

Does the boss fully appreciate your marketing prowness? ;)

I am the "boss"... thanks

Cripes, just ignore the guy until Rod gets here and bans him!

We don't edit posts, to remove anything either. Good thing Tom36 quoted it.

.........I did not mean to be rude and breaks rules of the community . Ill do more research , read over the rules again clearly and try and take a new approach to this .

Sorry,
...and then he deletes his post and changes the thread title. Guess he figured that based on his research, this is how we do things here.

Awesome.

Wow.. There is alot of hate on this forum.. For a mistake its like your whole world ended.
Is it "hate", or is it a reasonable objection to someone that chooses to give the forum the middle finger, by completely ignoring protocol and established norms?

I never completely ignored it. As I have explained befor. It was a simple misunderstanding on my part. It was not choosen by any means.

.........I did not mean to be rude and breaks rules of the community . Ill do more research , read over the rules again clearly and try and take a new approach to this .

Sorry,
...and then he deletes his post and changes the thread title. Guess he figured that based on his research, this is how we do things here.

Awesome.

Yes I changed the post title. But didnt erase anything. I can't im using my phone in a airport in vegas leaving the trade show.. Im limited to what I can do without a computer

Are God of Fire really that hard to find?

Stephen, look just chill out, and stop posting in this thread. If you do that, and start reading some of the posts you will find we are a friendly bunch who eat the unruly children once in a while.

So if you want to stay, and have fun with a group of knowledgeable cigar smokers. Just chalk this thread up as a learning experience, and let it go. You can always better yourself at CP, as long as you don't rip anyone off that is.

Welcome to CP!

Shawn

I have learned, but this whole thing just takes me back to grade school as how it was reacted to by others. And no GOF is not the hardest thing to come by. I was just simply making a post to try and get to know people. Trade off a few of my one time release cigars to try and earn a friend or two . How wrong that went lol.

Yeah well, reading the rules you agreed with before stepping on your dick would have been to your advantage. But like I said, leave this thread alone (aka don't post in it anymore) go fill out a new guy profile so we can get to know you better and relax. Hell take a break from the keyboard and go smoke a cigar! That's what I plan to go do in a few mins. :thumbs:

Shawn

Are God of Fire really that hard to find?

Stephen, look just chill out, and stop posting in this thread. If you do that, and start reading some of the posts you will find we are a friendly bunch who eat the unruly children once in a while.

So if you want to stay, and have fun with a group of knowledgeable cigar smokers. Just chalk this thread up as a learning experience, and let it go. You can always better yourself at CP, as long as you don't rip anyone off that is.

Welcome to CP!

Shawn
Shawn is a nice guy. On the other hand I'm a prick. I suggest you take his advice.

Doc.

You're the guy who feeds on the troublesome kids, Doc.

And we wouldn't have it any other way!

And this is why I love Cigar Pass! :laugh:

Y'know, probably the lamest apologies ever on this forum generally ALL seem to begin with "Geez! Sorry!" and end with "I was just trying to . . . . " :rolleyes:

~Boar

people can be harsh. sometimes its pretty hard to join an established community even if its easy to register.

i feel for you bro.