• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Source Hypocrisy

BigSig

Banned
I get the not posting info on sources, common sense, but doesn't having rotating ads for sources directly above the message warning about posting sources defeat the purpose?

That is for all our foreign members to enjoy. They aren't held back from purchasing. Thanks for asking though, next time do a search. It would avoid you getting a public flogging especially with the title of your post!

I have reported your first post!

Thanks Rod, he could have posted some other stuff before he started out! I guess brains weren't his strong suit either!

Nice to meet you, enjoy your banning. :cool:

Just sayin....

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?

Apparently not. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why some people/trolls feel the need to exert negative energy for absolutely no reason. I guess their lives really are just that boring.

Banned! No cigar for you! ???

Here you go Rod...you can use this next time:

kellyoddball.jpg

Im still on your side Ketch, its the only reason I read your posts. LOL :laugh: :love:

BigSig,

IMHO your post title came on a little too strong, especially as a new memeber. The question is a fair one, perhaps asked often or too often in the past, I really don't know. I also honestly don't understand the policy in light of the advertising. BUT I respect the rules of the site, and since I enjoy the site and the posts (posters)and wish to continue, I find no issue with following this rule.

I'm enjoying a nice HdM (corona size) right now. Hope your enjoying a good cigar.

Edit to add: Just thought of something else. It suddenly hit me. Didn't even consider it. Maybe I do understand. Never claimed to be the premimun cigar in the dor.