• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Speaking Of GI Joe

Saw the snippets in the movies since last Summer and saw the extended trailer on TV a day or so ago....looks pretty cool.

It was a little confusing about the super suits they wear....or should I say I didn't know about them from all the hype and previous teasers.

I always liked GI Joe as a kid, and loved this stop motion film a few guys did. Check it out here.

I am pissed...A GI Joe movie with out Shipwreck. I call for a boycott.

I just have this feeling that everything I love from my childhood is about to be ruined in a big way.

I just have this feeling that everything I love from my childhood is about to be ruined in a big way.

I don't know Transformers wasn't so bad. Wait for the Thundercats movie (retch). I watched the GI Joe Resolute toons this morning while getting ready for work. WOW! That's they way it should have been when I was growing up watching it as a kid!

I don't know Transformers wasn't so bad. Wait for the Thundercats movie (retch). I watched the GI Joe Resolute toons this morning while getting ready for work. WOW! That's they way it should have been when I was growing up watching it as a kid!

There are plans to bring GI Joe Resolute to cartoon network later this year.

After Transformers, I'm pretty stoked to see what they will do with G.I.JOE. G.I.JOE Resolute looks pretty awesome. I'm keeping an open mind.

How can I watch G.I.JOE Resolute at home?

-Gianni-

" Speaking Of GI Joe
...looks pretty sweet! "

GI Joe and sweet in the same sentence...hmmmm. ???

Where are the individual GI Joe characters with their different abilities/suits?? RUINED

Transformers was OK but it was far from great. This looks to be a copy of that with even less of the original story/characters.

All I know about GI Joe was when I was a kid and I threw him out my sisters second story window...he survived.

When I ran him over with my bicycle....he survived.

When I used him in my slingshot to infiltrate enemy lines...he survived.

When I threw him in a 55 gallon drum my Dad was burning leaves in.....ok He didn't survive that.

But he was one tough son of a bitch up until that point.

you got to admit that snake eyes looks hot, the suit is a little to futuristic but hot none the less.
transformers did not keep to true to the original but it was a decent movie and i am waiting for the next installment but i will be watching GI Joe
cause knowing is half the battle

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and we should have been able to watch it on a 50" flat screen also, right.. :D
All I know about GI Joe was when I was a kid and I threw him out my sisters second story window...he survived.

When I threw him in a 55 gallon drum my Dad was burning leaves in.....ok He didn't survive that.

Classic, right there.

you got to admit that snake eyes looks hot, the suit is a little to futuristic but hot none the less.
transformers did not keep to true to the original but it was a decent movie and i am waiting for the next installment but i will be watching GI Joe

Is that Paris Hilton "Hot" or Bronx hot? :laugh:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and we should have been able to watch it on a 50" flat screen also, right.. :D

Hell yeah! It would have been better than the little 13 inch B/W tv we had in the kitchen. That thing sucked!

Classic, right there.

Is that Paris Hilton "Hot" or Bronx hot? :laugh:

Bronx Hot
lol
wa ya no bout dat (bronx english lol)