• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring Fever!

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
20140309_150724.jpg

It's 68F here in beautiful SC today and although it's supposed to be back freezing later this week, Spring Fever is kicking in. What are you doing when it warms up?

Kayaking is a favorite pass time for the wife and I. We love the tidal rivers here on the shores of CT for the bird activity and gorgeous scenery. Watching the blues chase the snappers in late summer and the fall is also pretty neat. I'm sure we'll be out sometime in late April or early May but right now I've still got a foot of snow on the ground.

Smoker, grilling, garden work, and hopefully my neighbor's brick sidewalk.

It was 70deg's here in Colorado Springs today and I missed it! It always seems that I have to cover a night shift when it's beautiful outside WTH. 

Greg, that's awesome.  Yardwork and baby-time were the order of the day here at Chateau de la Barry.

I want to get out and do some shooting. I haven't been out since November, and I really enjoy it. :thumbs:

Well, I was under the impression it was going to be in the 70's today...I raced around the house today in a mad frenzy opening all of the windows to air out the house and let the spring weather in...okay not so much! The windows are slowly closing, the wood fire is blazing and its bloody chilly outside! Oh...Has anyone seen the sun???

I am taking the next 3 days off work due to the forecast!  It’s supposed to be lower 60's here.  Trying to prep the yard for spring, clean the garage, work on our current remodel house, and hopefully BBQ!  (and try not to stress my pregnant wife out)

I plan on smoking some cigars!

Hey, it sure beats shoveling snow. :)