• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spur's chance this year?

Ok.....that was not to hard for the Spurs....even with Ibaka...now, the Heat will be a different story. I say, Spurs in 6, with the last game decided by only 2 points.

I cannot stand the Heat.  The Spurs are boring.  Still, I hate the heat so go San Antonio.  It should be an interesting series beginning tonight!

You can't stand the Spurs but like Lebron?  Ughh..

I still wish OKC could have represented, although the Spurs making it to the Finals probably makes it more likely that the Heat will not win another championship.

Last night was an incredibly entertaining game to watch.  Lebron out definitely hurt the Heat's chances.  However, the bucket load of turnovers that the Spurs created in the third quarter also really hurt them and was very uncharacteristic.  I really look forward to game two on Sunday - it ought to be a great one.  You know Lebron is going to come out ultra aggressive with something to prove.

I didn't say I liked Lebron. I just don't like him less than the Spurs.

ilikefishes said:

Wow...
Great first game....would have been better if the Heat were at full strength. Labron has always had cramp issues. The AC thing was a crying shame! I think someone at the AT&T center need's to be fired.....I want to see the spurs beat the heat when they are firing on all cylinders....

theorangeman said:
You can't stand the Spurs but like Lebron?  Ughh..

I still wish OKC could have represented, although the Spurs making it to the Finals probably makes it more likely that the Heat will not win another championship.

Last night was an incredibly entertaining game to watch.  Lebron out definitely hurt the Heat's chances.  However, the bucket load of turnovers that the Spurs created in the third quarter also really hurt them and was very uncharacteristic.  I really look forward to game two on Sunday - it ought to be a great one.  You know Lebron is going to come out ultra aggressive with something to prove.
Agreed....going to be a great game for sure. I will not be surprised if Labron scores 45+....

ilikefishes said:

I gotcha.  We're just on opposite sides of the fence on this one.  I'd like to see the Spurs stomp all over the heat in embarrassing fashion, although I doubt that will happen.  I see this series being terrific.  How many finals can you think of where we have had so much drama after just the first game?  This is great... can't wait for this evening!

Tough loss for the spurs....at home none the less. Not good for sure. The spurs now have the tough task of winning in Miami.....not easy at all. This will put their road record to the test for sure.....

Go spurs!

Ahhhh, well... they kind of did make it look easy; actually VERY easy.  :laugh:

76% shooting percentage in the first half?!?  That was ridiculous. 

Go Spurs!  Watch out Thursday night because the Heat are going to throw everything at them.

theorangeman said:
Ahhhh, well... they kind of did make it look easy; actually VERY easy.  :laugh:

76% shooting percentage in the first half?!?  That was ridiculous. 

Go Spurs!  Watch out Thursday night because the Heat are going to throw everything at them.
Agreed! Tonights game is going to be great....I think the heat will bring the intensity...but if the Spurs stick to their game plan, they have a good chance of winning tonight.

It appears as though BUILT is beating BOUGHT big time. Is it just me, or did the Heat appear to "Not care" last night? How about those Heat fans? Worst in the NBA if you ask me. A true fan stick's by their team through thick and thin....

Last night was kind of a joke if you ask me......with that said, I think SA is that good!

I'm going to stick my neck out and say the Spurs will close the deal on Sunday.

Great game last night......I'm pretty sure Labron is done in Miami....I wonder if the cav's will take him back?

I'm also tired of the comparason to Jordan....he will NEVER be a Jordan....Period!

T. Duncan is sticking around. They could win two in a row.....I'm all in and going to call it now....

This all hinge's on what happens to Labron....I think he's staying in Miami. I think it was a move to push the front office to do something...

What are your thoughts on Labron? Will he stay in Miami, go to NY, or back home to Cleveland?

I think he'll stay in Miami, but if he's pushing them to keep Wade also they won't win another title there.   Wade is done.  His body is shot, and he doesn't have much of anything left in the tank.  He definitely doesn't have enough left to command the type of money he'll want, and they won't be able to put the pieces around them to succeed with the Big 3 all commanding 80%+ of their cap space.

Bsneed51 said:
I think he'll stay in Miami, but if he's pushing them to keep Wade also they won't win another title there.   Wade is done.  His body is shot, and he doesn't have much of anything left in the tank.  He definitely doesn't have enough left to command the type of money he'll want, and they won't be able to put the pieces around them to succeed with the Big 3 all commanding 80%+ of their cap space.

Agreed....well said!