• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Star in a Reasonably Priced Car Pass

Cool contest, my brain just couldn't wrap around it for some reason.

Ok lets try this.. I did my research late at night and I may have been a bit intoxicated while doing so:

T: 81 Padilla Miami 8&11 Robusto ($6.76, CI, Famous, Phoenix) / P: La Riqueza # 3 ($7.88, Silo, Famous)
T: (NO #) Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Robusto ($5.00, CI, TexCigars, Phoenix & Neptune)/ P: La Flor Dominicana DL 700 ($6.11, Famous, TexCigars & CI)
T: 89 Padilla Obsidian Belicoso ($4.58, Tinder Box, CI & Duque) / P: Camacho Conojo Maduro (Corojo Monarca?? $4.65, Neptune, CI & Famous)
T: 66 Padilla 68 Toro ($5.50, CI, TexCigars & Tinder Box) /La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero DL-452 (New Size) Paid $6.50 cannot find Msrp.

Bartender, I want some of what that man was drinking. All approved and good to go.

Scratch that last one:

T: 66 Padilla 68 Toro ($5.50, CI, TexCigars & Tinder Box) /La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero DL-452 (New Size) Paid $6.50 cannot find Msrp.

66 Padilla 68 Toro was taken by JayBay and is marked as taken on the page 1 list. Would you like to pick another stick in place of the Padilla 68?

Scratch that last one:

66 Padilla 68 Toro was taken by JayBay and is marked as taken on the page 1 list. Would you like to pick another stick in place of the Padilla 68?

Any chance I can just keep the DL-452 then? Just stick with my 3 picks?

My preference is to stick with the 4 p/t minimum, whether it's with that stick or another you have at hand.

If there's nothing else you want, you've absolutely tried your best, but you can't do it, then I'll grant the exception to the minimum and we'll go with 3.

My preference is to stick with the 4 p/t minimum, whether it's with that stick or another you have at hand.

If there's nothing else you want, you've absolutely tried your best, but you can't do it, then I'll grant the exception to the minimum and we'll go with 3.

I will add another one. I think the box arrived today. I will update another P/T tonight.

OK, so now that I have the box, I see another treat I would like to add:

T: 81 Padilla Miami 8&11 Robusto ($6.76, CI, Famous, Phoenix) / P: La Riqueza # 3 ($7.88, Silo, Famous)
T: (NO #) Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Robusto ($5.00, CI, TexCigars, Phoenix & Neptune)/ P: La Flor Dominicana DL 700 ($6.11, Famous, TexCigars & CI)
T: 89 Padilla Obsidian Belicoso ($4.58, Tinder Box, CI & Duque) / P: Camacho Conojo Maduro (Corojo Monarca?? $4.65, Neptune, CI & Famous)
T: 67 Camacho Triple Maduro ($9) / P: El Triunfador Lancero ($9)

That about sums it up. Everyone ok with this?

What size is the Camacho Triple Maduro?

Did you ever figure out what size Camacho Corojo you were putting into the Pass?

Did you ever figure out what size Camacho Corojo you were putting into the Pass?

I cannot for the life of me find the name of this vitola, but this is it...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/295727...4399e86.jpg?v=0

Looks like it's either the Cetros (6.5" x 44), the Toro (6.0" x 50), or the Gigante (6.5" x 54)....it depends on how big your hands are :laugh:...what is the exact length?

How about the Camacho Triple Maduro:
11/18.......6 x 54
Robusto...4 1/2 x 50
Toro........6 x 60
Torpedo...6 x 54

11/18.......6 x 54
Robusto...4 1/2 x 50
Toro........6 x 60
Torpedo...6 x 54

The Camacho Triple Maduro in the Pass is a Torpedo.
Camacho has updated their website and line to where it is almost impossible to find information on older sticks.

Good luck.

Looks like it's either the Cetros (6.5" x 44), the Toro (6.0" x 50), or the Gigante (6.5" x 54)....it depends on how big your hands are :laugh: ...what is the exact length?

11/18.......6 x 54
Robusto...4 1/2 x 50
Toro........6 x 60
Torpedo...6 x 54

I would have to say the Gigante, but I think the ring may be bigger than 54.

The picture below is exactly on the 0 point. I know it looks like it's not.

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

Cool....we have a Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo and a Camacho Corojo Maduro Gigante in the Pass. Now we have it straight :thumbs:

Hi Brian - I'm having a little trouble googling the p/t prices. Ideally I'd like to see them at the same retailer of course, but would you mind sharing your sources?

As for the triple maduro. I was talking cigars at Holt's this weekend, and one person in the humi loved it, another hated it, all thought it was a really distinctive cigar. Let's work the numbers out so you can torch it. :)

Hi Brian - I'm having a little trouble googling the p/t prices. Ideally I'd like to see them at the same retailer of course, but would you mind sharing your sources?

As for the triple maduro. I was talking cigars at Holt's this weekend, and one person in the humi loved it, another hated it, all thought it was a really distinctive cigar. Let's work the numbers out so you can torch it. :)

I based the triple maduro on what it went for earlier in the pass $9.

The El Triunfadors go from anywhere at 8.50 (Silo) to $9 (http://www.elitecigar.com/db/El+Triunfador+Cigars/) and everywhere in between. But, I assure you the triunfador will be the next stick to go. It's that good.

When we all do pricing, we're taught to throw out the high & low price and grab at least 3 vendors in the middle. That said, this is what I came up with for the last submitted P&T....

T: 67 Camacho Triple Maduro - $10.71 - CI $230/21, TexCigars $214/21, Famous $231/21 / P: El Triunfador Lancero - $8.20 - Silo 202.50/25, Tower $210/25, Leaf&Ale $202.50/25

I tried to find a vendor that sold the Triple Maduros at $9 each and had no luck. As for the El Triunfador Lanceros....most everyone sells them at $202.50 a box.