• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Start my travels tomoorrow...

Well for an Update. I will be slowly updating Photobucket of the pictures I took while in Moscow this week. Just bear with me since I have 728 photos that each one is nearly 2.3 Meg per picture to upload so it will take me some time. But a few CP'ers got a little preview of them so I will let them pipe in if they want too. :thumbs:

Except for the road signs, this could be Cincinnatti, Houston, or just about any major metro area in the US. Welcome back, Loren!

Lived in Russia for 6 months a few years back (my wife is russian), wonderful place and such an amazing experience.

Did you get a chance to play Russian Pyramid (billiards)? Quickly became my favorite pass-time during our stay, frequented the local billiard club 3-4x a week and often stayed till 6am, made a lot of friends even though they didn't speak english and my Russian was very poor.

There were no cigar stores where we stayed, but I made due with what I managed to pick up duty free at the charles de galle airport during our flight transfer on the way there.

Was incredible to stay there for such a lengthly period, seeing the seasons change was quite the experience. During the summer it was surprisingly hot, we'd go down to the river near our apartment and with a few beers we'd take in the sun.

Sounds like you had a great time, your pictures are great.

Very interesting Loren, Moscow of '08 reminds me of London in '67, and the ladies in your study group are nice. :) :thumbs: Thank for the pictures, i feel as though i was with you all the way. Prost!

I'm glad you enjoyed them Sack. The next step is putting titles to all the pictures. I now have a new keyboard after a Decade of using the same one. Its a Russian/English keyboard and I'm still trying to get used to some of the keys as they are different than what I am used too. :laugh:

I'm glad you enjoyed them Sack. The next step is putting titles to all the pictures. I now have a new keyboard after a Decade of using the same one. Its a Russian/English keyboard and I'm still trying to get used to some of the keys as they are different than what I am used too. :laugh:
I say go for it! :thumbs:

Great photos, Loren. A kangaroo! ??? :D

I am a bit disappointed though as I was hoping for more booty shots. ;)

Wilkey

Great photos, Loren. A kangaroo! ??? :D

I am a bit disappointed though as I was hoping for more booty shots. ;)

Wilkey

I'm researching this other place so that I may go back for 1 year of studies next year. Trying to get some answers clarified first since some of its
pretty vague. I know the place is legit and all that. If I am going to fly 7000+ miles one way, I like to get some answers first. :thumbs: