• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

steelers vs colts

Wow the last 5 mins was awesome... lol I kicked my wife off the TV to watch it.

Wow, I can't believe it. Great game, but wide right by that much on a 46 yarder? Unbelievable. Great game I guess. I'm upset. Maybe Manning is the next Marino-great QB without that playoff magic. I can't believe it.

Jason

Wurm said:
indyrob said:
Still...that was one helluva game!
[snapback]275679[/snapback]​

:thumbs: Maybe next year Rob.
[snapback]275681[/snapback]​

I've been saying/hearing that for too many years...

unfreakingbelieveable, this was the most up and DOWN rollercoater iv'e ever been on! WHAT A GAME! i give indy credit for perserverance. GO STEELERS! :cool:

Wurm said:
Wow the last 5 mins was awesome... lol I kicked my wife off the TV to watch it.
[snapback]275677[/snapback]​

why do you make your wife stand on the tv?

now, let the "cant win the big game" tag be permanately tatooed on manning's forehead. how do you go 14-2 and get handled like that? seriously, without the overturned interception (i still cant believe that) the steelers pretty much controlled the entire game. good game though, gonna be a tough off season for cousin payton.

Same old story, Dungy just can't win in the playoffs.

What a game that was.

JK

terrible_towel.jpg

The int by what's his name should NOT have been overturned, Steeler's should have won the game then and there.

I'm happy for the Bus as well, that would have been one hell of a way to end your career.

I don't know which was worse, the officiating crew or Dierdorf.

That game was painful to listen to. What an f'n moron that guy is. CBS is in some sorry shape to give this guy a playoff game. They booted his arse off of Monday Nights.

Officiating was equally pathetic. Even blew a replay call.

And I didn't have a horse in this race...