• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Steve Hawk, you are a bad man!

Blue Dragon

Can't Re-Member
WTF is this I end up reading about you impersonating a police officer??? And on your birthday no less. Why couldn't you have just been content to go out to dinner and have a cigar? Did you even bother telling your wife about this?

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories...or.5192096.html

Man, you must have some bail bondsman to get you out quick enough to go celebrate your birthday like other normal folk. WTF were you thinking?!?!?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you enjoyed your birthday present from Bubba while you were in there! :laugh:

and one misdemeanor charge of carrying a weapon while under the influence of alcohol or drugs

lol thats only a "misdemeanor" ???

And I thought Idaho was boring! :p

Yeh I noticed that myself, Impersonating an officer is a felony but its ok to carry a gun while under the influence and driving.

Blue Dragon said:
WTF is this I end up reading about you impersonating a police officer??? And on your birthday no less. Why couldn't you have just been content to go out to dinner and have a cigar? Did you even bother telling your wife about this?

Man, you must have some bail bondsman to get you out quick enough to go celebrate your birthday like other normal folk. WTF were you thinking?!?!?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]287039[/snapback]​

You focker! You're gonna have people on here believing that shizz! :laugh: :laugh:

I actually saw this on tv the night it happened. I was standing in the kitchen and the wife was on the couch watching channel 7 news when they said "Stephen Hawk Jr" was arrested. My wife looked at me and I looked at her and we both cracked up laughing. My son, who is 12, is the "Jr" in our family.

I figured I'd catch crap at work the next day (which I did), but I didn't expect it here.

:laugh:

stevehawk said:
I figured I'd catch crap at work the next day (which I did), but I didn't expect it here.

[snapback]287099[/snapback]​

You can thank me for starting this little ball a'rollin! :laugh:

I heard it on the radio, and saw it on the news.

There is only one Steven Hawk listed in Boise, and it's you! (adress checks out.)

(This other fella is either un-listed, or a vagrant that lives at the Boise Mission. :p

Rest assured we won't tease you about it at the next herf! :laugh: :laugh: :sign:

<Tumbleweed the instigator>

Tumbleweed said:
stevehawk said:

You can thank me for starting this little ball a'rollin! :laugh:

I heard it on the radio, and saw it on the news.

There is only one Steven Hawk listed in Boise, and it's you! (adress checks out.)

(This other fella is either un-listed, or a vagrant that lives at the Boise Mission. :p

Rest assured we won't tease you about it at the next herf! :laugh: :laugh: :sign:

<Tumbleweed the instigator>
[snapback]287145[/snapback]​

Bastid! :p

Luckily, he spells his first name with a "ph"! I'd hate for my son to be confused with this guy in a few years.

stevehawk said:
Luckily, he spells his first name with a "ph"! I'd hate for my son to be confused with this guy in a few years.
[snapback]287164[/snapback]​
Putting the blame on your son, for your crimes is reprehensible. :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck living this one down.

Dude that looked like ML in the back of that car. I don't have the money to bail your ass out.
stevehawk said:
Blue Dragon said:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
[snapback]287039[/snapback]​

You focker! You're gonna have people on here believing that shizz! :laugh: :laugh:

I actually saw this on tv the night it happened. I was standing in the kitchen and the wife was on the couch watching channel 7 news when they said "Stephen Hawk Jr" was arrested. My wife looked at me and I looked at her and we both cracked up laughing. My son, who is 12, is the "Jr" in our family.