• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stogie by the campfire

Miloh

Greetings all,

So here I am at a cabin with the wife and son, sun is setting, had a great rib eye I just grilled up, and am now enjoying a particularly good Don Pepin Maduro. Man I live for these moments!

I just had to share this with those that could appreciate :).

Best regards to all!

I can appreciate it. Smoking by the campfire is one of my favorite things. Enjoy!

I probably smoke about a third of my summer smokes by a fire and love every second. Well done!

Nothing but gray skies and pouring clouds in NC. Enjoy one for the rest of us barred to the indoor life.

I wish it was cool enough here in the evenings to have a fire. If I were out camping I don't even think I'd be able to cook on a fire, much less smoke by one.

Can't wait till the fall! Maybe the wife and I will pitch a tent for our anniversary weekend.

I'm a big fan of camp-fire smoking.

Cheers!

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0068-1.jpg

While I don't smoke much around campfires, I can say that a good number of my winter cigars are smoked around the fire pit in my backyard.

Smoking by a nice fire -- be it a fire pit, a campfire, or whatever -- is among the most relaxing things for me to do. I only lament that i don't get to do it nearly often enough. However, my gal just caught the camping bug, and we've been tenting it a couple times this summer. The best moments are just sitting by the fire talking and smoking a nice stick.

Should get a couple in this weekend while I'm staying at a friends cabin up north for fishing. Can't wait.

In two weeks my camping trip will be replete with
some of my best sticks, accumulated over the past
year or two.

It doesn't get any better than camping, Phillies' game
on the radio, and a great smoke around the campfire.
(and I'll be near Cooperstown this year, too!)

Chemyst :cool:

Man that sounds great! My wife and I have been talking about doing the same thing. Finding a nice cabin for a few days. Grill steaks, sit around a fire, enjoy the view, smoke some smokes, and just get away! Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. :thumbs:

Brandon

Ohh man I had one of the moments of Saturday. Went and had an excellent t-bone, then to see the Expendables, had a few drinks (Jack and Lemonade), went home got into the hot tub with my wife, smoked a cohiba black corona (that shot bought me for my birthday) in the hot tub then on the Adirondack chair on my porch at 11 at night listening to the crickets.

Perfect end to a great day.