• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stogies Humidors ?

IgwanaRob

I'm just 2 people short of a threesome
Getting spam from someplace I never heard of - StogiesHumidors dot com - using some third party marketing company that looks like a spamlist haven. Just wondering if anyone else is getting spam this site - IOW, are these scumbags harvesting email from the board?

Have been getting spam from them too. Just started the other day. I have never been to their website and never asked to be on their mailing list. :angry:

Hello,

We're not interested nor have any intentions of being a "spam" contributor. The emails that were collected were supplied as opt-in email addresses from a variety of sources that were purchased for the intention of our current promotions. Receiving emails from a cigar humidor company as a contributing cigar smoker forum member, should demonstrate at least to a certain degreee that the emails were not "blind" sent. No "harvesting" was used by either our company nor the company responsible for selling us the list.

We do apologize to anyone who received the email that was not interested in the contents. We hope its understood that under our perception, the purchased emails served as a means to legitamtely promote our products, which we confidently feel are the lowest prices you can find on medium to high end humidors as well as a variety of cigar accessories.

We truly wish to be a positive contributing member to the cigar community. We apologize for any inconvenience our campaign has caused anyone.

Thank you

First thing you'll need to do is remove the link from your sigtag. Only sponsors of the site are allowed to promote via links in their sigtags.