• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stone 13th

davew0670

Not sure if it will be distributed in North Carolina. If not, Ive got some 2008 Stone IRS that I can trade to anyone who can get the 13th. Also have the good ol cash to anyone who can hook me up with a few bottles! THanks - DAve

anyone tried the 13th yet? Neighbor told me they used more hops in this than any beer they have ever made.

anyone tried the 13th yet? Neighbor told me they used more hops in this than any beer they have ever made.

I had one last weekend. It was extremely bitter and not in a good hop bitter kind of way. More of a phenolic chewed up aspirin kind of way.

I had one last weekend. It was extremely bitter and not in a good hop bitter kind of way. More of a phenolic chewed up aspirin kind of way.

Jonas I know they say on the bottle 'NOT TO AGE' but do you think some age would smooth it out a bit?
I have a few but haven't had one yet.

Some reviews on BA say it taste like SN Bigfoot or Arrogant Bastard ???

Jonas I know they say on the bottle 'NOT TO AGE' but do you think some age would smooth it out a bit?

They have it on tap at the brewery this weekend. I might take a trip up there and see what's up.

That is a good question, if it had any sweetness to it I would think it would have potential. it still definitely could age well but it is so one sided and bitter I doubt it.