• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

storage of flavored cigars with premium cigars

Astrobeerman

I've got several flavored cigars (mostly choc flavored) and do not have a second humi. I was wondering what yalls thoughts were on how to store both regular and flavored cigars in same humi. I was actually thinking placing these cigars in a ziiploc bag(with a moisture pillow) and placing the ziploc in my humi with my other cigars. I just do not want my cigars to dry up. Thanks for all of your opinions.

Put them in a air tight tupperware container with the moisture pillow.

I don't think a ziploc is heavy duty enough, the plastic might still bleed out the smell. Mason jars/sealed jars don't seem to be a bad option if you have some laying around.

Not to be judgmental or anything, but are the coco crispies a "wet" cigar? Also, does anything ever really dry out in Houston?

Not to be judgmental or anything, but are the coco crispies a "wet" cigar? Also, does anything ever really dry out in Houston?

Down on the coast. Some days you could leave your cigars out on a desk while other days you need something to put the cigars in for humidity control. Example...yesterday it was only 37% RH in the apartment.
Today it was 57% so you can never count on it. It does jump up to 65% RH. But the creatures of Texas may take off with your cigars. :p

I will echo the idea of putting it in a container with a humipak in it or a water pillow. It would suck to be smoking a premium cigar just to taste an un-natual taste of coco crisps.

The name of the topic is: "...storage of flavored cigars with premium cigars.."

Simple answer: "...Don't..."

I asked a question similar to yours about flavored cigar storage. I was told to just keep them in their own box with the lid closed. This was for storage in a coolidor/frigador.