• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Struggling to find rare bourbons in PA

The Inspector

Being non-native PA born it seems that it is illegal to order liquor and ship it to PA.........and i have been struggling to find some of the more recommended bourbons AVB has reviewed..(i.e. the elijah 'can't think of last name')......i know its a stretch but any Pennsylvania-ites know a decent state liquor store around Philly (+/- 2 hours)?

Being non-native PA born it seems that it is illegal to order liquor and ship it to PA.........and i have been struggling to find some of the more recommended bourbons AVB has reviewed..(i.e. the elijah 'can't think of last name')......i know its a stretch but any Pennsylvania-ites know a decent state liquor store around Philly (+/- 2 hours)?

It shouldn't be hard to find Elijah Craig 12 in any liquor store. The 18 might be a bit more difficult, but I can't imagine it being impossible to find - easy enough in MI anyways.

If you looked, you'd see I'm in PA also. Elijah Craig 18 is available through the state system and the 12 should be at almost any liquor store in Jersey. I get mine out of MD. You are correct that is is not legal to have it shipped in but I don't have too much of a problem.

Premium Collection Store & One Stop Shop
LIONVILLE SHOPPING CTR.
162 EAGLEVIEW BLVD.
EXTON PA, 19341-0000

Nice avatar bro, lol.....send some of that good liquor my way when you get ahold of it, hehe. Anything AVB recommends has to be nice.

The nice thing about PA is if it is in the system you should be able to order it from any PA state store, usually at a pretty decent price too.

Nice avatar bro, lol.....send some of that good liquor my way when you get ahold of it, hehe. Anything AVB recommends has to be nice.

Back