• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggest me a good cigar, please.

Yes, the Padron x000s and AF Cuban Belis are great cigars in that price range. But they may not fit your profile. It seems you like cigars with a nutty and sweet flavor in the medium body/strength and most likely a Nic or ISOM for under $100/box.

If your willing to go the ISOM route, I recommend the Super Partagas. Sweet, nutty profile, 5.5 inch X 40 ring and $98, shipping inclusive. One of my fav affordable cigars.

If not, Don Pepin Garcia Black "Cuban Classic" Perla 1952. Around $75 and Michal just reviewed it. It sports a Corojo wrapper and is very tasty.Linky
Also by Pepin, the CI Legends Yellow are a very affordable($50 -$60) Corojo wrapped smoke.

If you like Corojo, Pepin has many with Corojo wrapper, Criollo binder, and Corojo/Criollo filler. Not all of them are under $100, though. Some are priced near that at CigarPlace.biz.

I have to say, though, that variety and discovery are my two favoriet aspects of my cigar sojourn. But to each his/her own! ;)

Steve

Black Pearl Rojo, AF Cuban Beli, Gran Habano Corojo #5 are all excellent choices. Of these, the Black Pearl Rojo is the best value for me. Great construction, thick, chewy flavor and all for about $75 IIRC.

Wilkey

Hey... Im new to this site, but not really new to cigars. Thanks everyone for all the great helpful info that I have found here. I would agree with the post above as to the A.F. Cuban Beli but would also have you try an A.F. Flor Fina 8-5-8. And if you are interested in a maduro wrap, I would highly suggest you try an Onyx Reserve Maduro. CAO extreme is right up there for me right now as well...