• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggestion

vange

I am looking for a suggestion for a mild/medium CC of a robusto type size.
I have had a few diff Partagas, HdM Double Corona, HdM epicure #2, Monte #2, Cohiba Siglo I and II, a small Cuaba and all these cigars share a certain intensity to me.
I enjoyed all of them, but many left me foggy. I did recently smoke a Diplo #2 and that was more my speed. I am looking for something like that or milder as a relaxing type of smoke.
Thanks.

I have had a few diff Partagas, HdM Double Corona, HdM epicure #2, Monte #2, Cohiba Siglo I and II, a small Cuaba and all these cigars share a certain intensity to me.
I enjoyed all of them, but many left me foggy. I did recently smoke a Diplo #2 and that was more my speed. I am looking for something like that or milder as a relaxing type of smoke.
Thanks.

Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill should be the type your looking for. :thumbs:

Thanks.

second that!! RyJ SC is def a top class med. smoke. Can't go wrong.

Thanks.

second that!! RyJ SC is def a top class med. smoke. Can't go wrong.
lavor
I'd agree. This has been an excellent choice, both '08 & '09 have been smoking very smooth, with great R&J flavor.

Cheers
Drew P

Buy a 50 cab of ERDM Choix Supremes before they disappear!
You'll thank me later!
If you happen to don't like em, I'll probably take em!

-Rob

edit - spelling

Try any size Fonseca. They are all very mild.

It's not that I cant handle the intensity of big, bold smokes, but rather sometimes I am in the mood for something cool, calm and collected...
Thanks for the suggestions. I am looking into all 3.

Rafael Gonzalez Coronas Extra...good value, light to medium, a good fit for what you are looking for.

You may want to try the Partagas Serie D No4 and or the Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills. They are both on the mild side of robustos.

The El rey del Mundo Choix Supreme is also mild but it is not a robusto(ring 50). It is a hermoso no4 with a ring of 48.

You may want to try the Partagas Serie D No4 and or the Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills. They are both on the mild side of robustos.

The El rey del Mundo Choix Supreme is also mild but it is not a robusto(ring 50). It is a hermoso no4 with a ring of 48.

Close enough for me!
:whistling:

-Rob

So I ordered fonsecas, ELRM, and RjY Short Churchills

The fosecas are perfect and exactly what I was looking for. The ERDM are more medium in strength to my palate, but still very good. Havent smoked a RyJ SC yet.

Thanks again foe the suggestions.