• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggestions

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
Reaction score
It is time to jump back on the cigar bandwagon. I have been doing a bit of window shopping and see so many new brands I have no idea where to start. My local shop here in town is more of a boutique style tobacconist, so I dont see alot of this stuff. Can anyone suggest what are some of the newer lines around these parts that are in vogue?

As a general rule, I like fuller bodied dark wrapper kind of stuff... I will rarely smoke a cigar longer than 6 inches. And I am pretty bored with what I can get locally.

Thanks for the input!

Padron 2000 maduros or anything Padron, Kristoff maduro, or Ashton VSG. These are my favorites and looks like we have similar tastes don't know if you have tried these or not but all are great!

Paul

Try the Casa Magna Colorado, it's an awesome smoke, also try the CAO La Traviata or the Oliva O and V.

I really liked the few Johnny-O's I've had the pleasure of smoking...

I guess jumping back in like nothing ever happened is the way to go these days....

I guess jumping back in like nothing ever happened is the way to go these days....
Most of the guys replying to Matty weren't around when he dropped the ball and made his grand exit. Interesting.....

The way I see it it's like talking to a family member at a gathering ( only because you have to ) who did you wrong in the past , you talk but you wont be doing him any favors in a hurry . As long as he does not ask me to trust him then I will talk to him, with some reservations of course.

I honestly don't remember what happened and searching on my phone is a pain. Is there a debt owed or just a bad smell sticking around?