• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Super Bowl!

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
Football fan or not... it's time to have some fun with family and friends and eat some BBQ!
Hope you guys enjoy it with a nice smoke :thumbs:

Best day of the year! Maybe some day my Lions will be playing in it, but I'm not holding my breath! :laugh:

I'm not a big football fan but I always watch the Superbowl. It's the american thing to do. ;) Now I just need to decide what to smoke.

Best day of the year! Maybe some day my Lions will be playing in it, but I'm not holding my breath! :laugh:

Better chance of the Lions in the Super Bowl than The Wolverines in the BCS National Championship! :whistling:

Not much of a football (sports) fan myself, however gonna have the SB up on the big screen in high def today! Unfortunately got a nassy cold, so no smoke. :(

I am having about 25 people over today for the game. I got a 6 foot sub, wings, tray of pasta, salads chips, beer the works. We are going to have a great time :thumbs: , I am not looking forward to the clean-up but thats what wives are for, right? :whistling:

Very veyr nice man! I am actually going to take today and just chill out with my family and watch the game with just us and some grub. I want to watch the game and for the first time in recent history I don't want to be at a huge party. No idea why however lol. Smoked me a tat robusto already and planning on having my very first RASS gifted by a generous brother here later on! Enjoy all, and just GO PATS!!!!

Don

I am having about 25 people over today for the game. I got a 6 foot sub, wings, tray of pasta, salads chips, beer the works. We are going to have a great time :thumbs: , I am not looking forward to the clean-up but thats what wives are for, right? :whistling:

am i invited? :whistling:

Sittin' back watchin' the pregame show smokin' a VSG. . .doesn't get any better :cool:

Damn.
Now I've done it.
I cooked so much food I won't be able to eat it all.
I just pulled the Boston butt off the smoker, and now I got so much pulled pork, I don't know what to do with it. :(
...and you never want to waste all that smoke, so you if you have any space left on the rack you might as well use it...
...for smoked sausage, smoked chicken, and two racks of ribs.
I only have three sauces made: an Eastern Carolina vinegar, a North Carolina mustard, and a Memphis/Kansas City combo for the tomato lovers in my family. For desert???

Oh, well, desert comes compliments of one of our fellow brothers and my Secret Santa... Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies...
...damn, they are good. ;)

I honestly wish I could share some of the love with you guys...
Merry Super Bowl...

C&G.