• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Superbowl 2018 random draw

I mostly really don't care and would rather you have em.
Now see fellaz ... Justin is why this is the friendliest cigar bulletin board on the www. Now if I could only follow his example. Justin ... KC is yours and I'll take SF. Thanks brother. :p I'll send ya a lil sum sum with the coffee I have for you. You've turned out to be a real asset for me bro! I can't thank you enough for everything you've done to help me on the other front I deal with. You da man!

Chester .... feel free to swap the Niners and Cheifs with me and Justin. Thank you. :)

Now see fellaz ... Justin is why this is the friendliest cigar bulletin board on the www. Now if I could only follow his example. Justin ... KC is yours and I'll take SF. Thanks brother. :p I'll send ya a lil sum sum with the coffee I have for you. You've turned out to be a real asset for me bro! I can't thank you enough for everything you've done to help me on the other front I deal with. You da man!

Chester .... feel free to swap the Niners and Cheifs with me and Justin. Thank you. :)
No worries, wish I could be as helpful for someone that isn't such an asshat. :p

What the hell are you doing awake?

No worries, wish I could be as helpful for someone that isn't such an asshat. :p

What the hell are you doing awake?
Well... us ass hats are the ones that could use the most help. It could cause a change in attitude... uhh... well... lol... now that I read that out loud... never mind. ;-)

I was a breadman for 27 years. I got up at 2:30 everyday. Hard to break that pattern I guess.

Well... us ass hats are the ones that could use the most help. It could cause a change in attitude... uhh... well... lol... now that I read that out loud... never mind. ;-)

I was a breadman for 27 years. I got up at 2:30 everyday. Hard to break that pattern I guess.
what kind of breadman? My dad worked for wonderbread

ok when i get time to add teams to first page lol

what kind of breadman? My dad worked for wonderbread
I worked for Rainbo Bread ... Budweiser.... Earthgrains ... Sara Lee then finally Bimbo. The company was bought and sold numerous times. I was a 27 year Teamster in California. Matt R. did it for a minute in Chicago ... but had no bargaining agreement. He doesn't do that crap anymore....LOL! In my area we ran the bread table. Wonder had 2 feet .... I had 14 feet. Domination!!! We worked off commission .... so feet meant dollars. :) I had a few good friends that worked for wonder before the bellied up Nationally. What a shame for all the hard working employees, it was the stock holders that ruined that company. Hostess dominated the cake too.

My grandfather was a baker. Retired when I was like 10. He worked since age 12 in Mexico, Texas. California. Last worked at an Italian bakery in Sam Jose CA called La Roma.
I worked for Rainbo Bread ... Budweiser.... Earthgrains ... Sara Lee then finally Bimbo. The company was bought and sold numerous times. I was a 27 year Teamster in California. Matt R. did it for a minute in Chicago ... but had no bargaining agreement. He doesn't do that crap anymore....LOL! In my area we ran the bread table. Wonder had 2 feet .... I had 14 feet. Domination!!! We worked off commission .... so feet meant dollars. :) I had a few good friends that worked for wonder before the bellied up Nationally. What a shame for all the hard working employees, it was the stock holders that ruined that company. Hostess dominated the cake too.

Back