• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SuperBowl contest - Random drawing full

Woohooooo~ What about them Colts! Great game!
thumbs-up.gif

Woo Hoo!!!

If the Saints team that played against the Vikings last shows up, this game will be over by halftime. :(

Chester, how's your daughter doing?

Woo Hoo!!!

If the Saints team that played against the Vikings last shows up, this game will be over by halftime. :(

She is home but throw up her first bottle today but is keeping the small bottles ever hour down. the doctor said it can take up to 12 days to get over a stomach virus. I hope i never have to take her to the hospital ever again.

Can you and Tasman pm me your addys so i have them for after the superbowl. thanks guys

Woo Hoo!!!

She is home but throw up her first bottle today but is keeping the small bottles ever hour down. the doctor said it can take up to 12 days to get over a stomach virus. I hope i never have to take her to the hospital ever again.

Can you and Tasman pm me your addys so i have them for after the superbowl. thanks guys

Will do.

Amen on the hospital trips. Just give her some extra lovin'. She is a cutie.

Thanks again for doing this contest, Chester. It was fun cheering for the 'other' Black & Gold team.

Congrats to you too, Dean. After that first quarter, I was working on my concession speech.

Thanks again for running this, Chester. Please grab a few sticks.

I was out late Fat Tuesdaying last night. This morning there was a package waiting on the kitchen table.

Holy S**t! :thumbs:

Back