• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Surly Beers

JLAudio

Mareva, Lancero, and Minuto Whore!
Hello all. I have already read the very few posts on Surly so I just decided to start another one. I'm an avid hophead and I need to try every IPA every made...haha. With that said, I'm on this kick where I need to try some Surly products...especially Furious...among every other Surly beer! :laugh: I live south of Chicago, and I know of only 2 bars downtown that serve Surly on tap...I know only 1 store that sells Surly and it is in kegs...ugh!!!! At $209 a keg, I've decided to pass and look for other options.

Does anyone know of other stores/states/bars currently selling Surly...besides Minnesota! Right now I buy all my beer in Indiana (i.e. Stone, Bells, Three Floyds, etc.) because it's like 15 min away to fantastic stores that actually carry my favorite brands!!!

Thanks for all your help!

thanks...I've actually been checking back to that page for a while now, and I haven't seen anything really change. So I have a feeling there are closer liquor shops to me that actually have it, but "don't carry it" because they don't get it distributed directly from Surly...thats how one of my usual liquor stop shops for beers. They say we don't carry it, and then you walk in, and boom....almost every beer from their lineup.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Went to Kuma's corner for their Burgers found out they have some great beers on tap.
They Had Surly...Bender on tap.

I'm sorry...what did you say? I couldn't hear you over your avatar.

Does anyone know of other stores/states/bars currently selling Surly...besides Minnesota! Right now I buy all my beer in Indiana (i.e. Stone, Bells, Three Floyds, etc.) because it's like 15 min away to fantastic stores that actually carry my favorite brands!!!

Yep! Duke O'Briens Alehouse, in Crystal Lake, Il.
Furious on tap, just had one about an hr ago, nice beer!!! But we're quite a hike for you .

Furious on tap, just had one about an hr ago, nice beer!!! But we're quite a hike for you .

Thanks for the info...and NO!!!!! It's not a hike for me...Minnesota is a hike!!! I'll be there ASAP

Thanks for the info...and NO!!!!! It's not a hike for me...Minnesota is a hike!!! I'll be there ASAP
If you come up , let me know, I'll meet you for a pint or 10, even if you are a cubs fan!
GO SOX!!!