• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Survivor Pass - A Big Flopp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilV

Reaction score
Only two people "Survived" the first test.
All others would have flipped at the other 8 tests I had ready for the pass.The pass was a huge flopp and was cancelled before it even got off the ground. (Like other CBS productions :) )The winners:
avh and Shadow. The will get to "Raid the General's Humidor" and share some 20+ smokes. Congrats to both.Can't wait for Survivor II :cool:

What?!? You didn't get my application? I demand a recount! :)

DustinFollowing was copied from the SURVIVOR PASS thread in Open PassesOfficial Survivor Pass Message #9 ATTENTION ALL SURVIVOR PASS APPLICANTS If you alredy submitted your survivor pass application you need to submit a photograph of yourself. Please make sure of the following: 1) The picture is of YOURSELF and no one else. 2) Submit a head shot only (from sholders up). 3) Submit in form of computer file in GIF or JPG format 4) Photo must be at least 300x300 pixels (72 pixels/inch resolution is good enough) and no bigger than 500x500 Send photghraphs as an e-mail attachement to: partagas_gv@hotmail.com     BEFORE 1 April 01. If photographs are not received by the above incated date, the application will be considered incomplete and void.
I only received two photos. Since the Survivor Pass was more of a contest than a "real pass" and members were going to be asked to perform a series of "Challanges" to be completed by a certain time. I considered this first assignment a good test of applicants willingness to submit themselves to the rigors of an 8 week on going contest.Based on the lack off action by the applicants I concluded that none would have lasted past the first challange.I see that another cigar site is copying my idea, they even plagurised (sp?) my description of the " survivor pass". Hope they get better participation. I her they are supplying the winner with "A years supply of cigars" I wonder if the quality is there. The two winners of my pass will share some quality smokes.:cool:

Gil, I do appreciate the cigars, but I still wanted to play. Hopefully you can get this going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.