• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sweet eBay Find!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I was perusing eBay for about 4 hours on and off last week looking for an estate pipe since paypal screwed up and gave me a Master Card! :whistling:

I found this beauty with a "Buy it Now" price that blew my mind! I was really looking for a birth year, but I couldn't find one that I really liked or was in by price range. After a few hours of thinking it over and talking about it, the wifey-unit gave me the green light!.

This is what came in the mail Friday...
014.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

It's a 1968 Dunhill "OX". The seller said it was a two-owner, and he knew who both of them were. The pics don't really do it justice, it really is a sight! It looks like it was smoked about 3 or 4 times. The only thing it doesn't have is the stinger, but I couldn't really care less. It smokes great, and passes a pipe cleaner with no effort. It's turned into my go-to for all my english blends. Especially EMP and Nightcap.

awesome find, I don't know much about older pipes but that one looks really nice!

Beautiful! I have a 1960 Shell Briar that also does wonderfully with English blends...go figure. :)

That is indeed a nice find. I recently obtained my first estate 1964 Dunhill as a gift from my wife.Just the history of it makes it more interesting.

Enjoy your new pipe.