• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TAA 2005

Schwiering

Reading more, posting less
Hey guys,
I got an email from one of my local stores today stating that the cigars this year would be 8 x 48 figurados, which is the same as last year if I am not mistaken. If anyone has other info it would be great to hear.

I can't go :angry2:

I am in a wedding that weekend and the rehearsal is that night and I also am invited to another wedding that is that night. figures

Schwiering said:
Hey guys,
I got an email from one of my local stores today stating that the cigars this year would be 8 x 48 figurados, which is the same as last year if I am not mistaken. If anyone has other info it would be great to hear.
[snapback]213361[/snapback]​

Last year's were 7"x48 in size for what it's worth. I don't know what the cigars are supposed to be for this year.

TBaGZ said:
I can't go :angry2:

I am in a wedding that weekend and the rehearsal is that night and I also am invited to another wedding that is that night. figures
[snapback]213372[/snapback]​

I won't be around either, but my local shop said they would hold a set for me (pre-paid of course). It might be worth a try to ask them and see if you can pay for a slot and if they will hold them for you?

TAA 2005? Translation for those of us that are still learning. :D

Toast Across America, pretty cool event

So is this an actual event held somewhere, or just a country-wide limited sale of cigars that we're all supposed to light at the same time, or something like that?

And what does one of those packages usually cost?

I made an error earlier when I posted the size of 8 x 48. I reread my email and it says 7 x 48. Sorry about that.

Schwiering said:
I made an error earlier when I posted the size of 8 x 48. I reread my email and it says 7 x 48. Sorry about that.
[snapback]213495[/snapback]​

Hope not, that'd be same size as last year. I was hoping they have little figurados. :whistling:

Yah...hopefully they will have different sizes. They have changed the shape the last two years...they SHOULD keep with tradition!! :rolleyes:

-Fetter