• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tabac Especial Coffee Infused Colada and Robusto

Man, this stick sounds like one I need for Saturday and Sunday mornings. Anyone want to trade for a couple of these or tell me where I can pick a 3 or 5 pack up?

Cannot find locally.

Nice review Tom. I had seen these, but I mainly leave the flavored cigars for my wife. Nevertheless, I might just give this one a try next time I see it. Thanks for the review.

Man, this stick sounds like one I need for Saturday and Sunday mornings. Anyone want to trade for a couple of these or tell me where I can pick a 3 or 5 pack up?

Cannot find locally.
Easy - Israel (uptown_isy) is the guy that sent these along to me. He and the nice folks at Uptown Cigar could fix you up, I'm very sure.... :thumbs:

OMG and maybe it is just me. I picked up a Toro Dulce and a Maduro Corona and the Dulce was the most gawdawful stick I ever tasted! I removed the cap with my trusty Xikar took a few pre-light draws and the sweetness was worse than that of 'Penny Candy', I figered, what the heck, maybe it will get better. I lit the uncut foot and took a couple of draws and the taste...yuck. Again, not wanting to judge a stick too quickly I continued to partake of this for perhaps another 1/4 of an inch at which time my son and my wife looked at me and asked "Aren't you the one who states that life is too short for bad cigars?" At this point I said, give it a few minutes, it will get better,

Well, I am about an inch into this Dog Rocket and I am wondering if I am going to puke or just give up. Finally, I recall this past Fourth of July when I partook of a Liga Privada #9 (another Drew Estates POS) which was terrible. Having already re-lit the stick twice I decided that never again would I spend one nickle on anything from Drew Estates as this far and away was the biggest waste of 30 minutes that I have ever had!

Bottom line, if you like Sugar Frosted Flakes or Coffee with your sugar, this is the stick for you. Otherwise, save your self, your wallet and your reputation and flee from these horrible excuses for cigars.