• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tabacos de la Cordillera - Dignidad del Hombre Toro

cristiCR

Reviewer: cigarassesor.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGOqDJqm6nI

Dignidad del Hombre is a maduro with double ligero combined with binders all grown in Costa Rica. Dignity wanted to add a cigar with more strength and complexity to the line.

This limited edition will be available in the following four sizes: 
Churchill 52×7 
Toro 52×6 
Torpedo 52×6 
Gordo 62×6 

MEDIUM BODY

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I though that this thread was for member reviews and not to get muddied with third party reviews?

Light this! said:
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I though that this thread was for member reviews and not to get muddied with third party reviews?

Really?  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

I don't see why not honestly in this case Kris. It would hold more weight with the membership if respected members were reviewing though. ;)

Yeah, the intent of this thread is for member reviews.

While there is a review linked, it's posted by the manufacturer and should still go over in that thread.

jfields said:
I don't see why not honestly in this case Kris. It would hold more weight with the membership if respected members were reviewing though. ;)

I agree with this, in regards to third party reviews....but I think the difference here is the review is posted by the manufacturer of the cigar being reviewed.

For example:  I'd be ok with a review from another cigar site from another impartial member.  I hope I make sense.

Like the members/ owners at FOH sitting on the Lenai video reviewing a Habanos. ;)

Pretty biased I'd say.  Probably provided the stick, the rum and the setting. :laugh: