• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Talk about great service...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
I received a note with my order today.

"Dear Mr. Adams when we did a pre-shipment check of the pipe you ordered, we found a small crack in the stem. So we are sending you this Big Ben pipe (from the same company who makes the Hilson you ordered) as a replacement. When we receive the Hilson pipe you ordered, we will be sending it to you, Until then enjoy the Big Ben pipe and consider it as a birthday gift to one of our valued costumers. Cigar World GmbH."

Big Ben isn't a company I've heard of before, but it is a beautiful little full bent pipe and I'm very happy to have received it for free.

Not only did they send the Big Ben... they sent me a filter pack, pipe cleaners and Czech tool along with it.

I've been ordering my cigars from this company for well over two years now and I'm pleased that they consider me worth the time and effort to send me a 45 dollar pipe for free.

Shawn

Very nice happy birthday gift from what sounds like a great vendor. Congrats to you and kudos to the vendor! :thumbs:

That's outstanding. It seems rarer and rarer that companies try to cultivate a true relationship with their customers these days. That's a keeper Wurm :)

- Tim

link please

Tim