• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tapatalk app

I was just wondering the same =). Tapatalk can host images, so there wouldn't be a burden on the forum.

As I'm sure you know by now, I'm not a big proponent of tapatalk. I'll look into this upgrade and apply this week.

Also, the develop of the forum software we use is coming out with a major release soon, which is supposed to make the site far more usable from a mobile platform. 

Rod said:
As I'm sure you know by now, I'm not a big proponent of tapatalk. I'll look into this upgrade and apply this week.

Also, the develop of the forum software we use is coming out with a major release soon, which is supposed to make the site far more usable from a mobile platform. 

Thanks for all you do Bob, it is what makes this place special!

T

Rod said:

You the man brother! thank you.

Any update on this feature Rod?  I see you posted it was updated, but I cannot post pics through TapaTalk still.  Just curious.  Your post on the gallery feature got me thinking about this again.

I just updated to the latest version. 

The message I get is:

Your forum has disabled image sharing from this app.

0a9a87c27f7e0bae8458ce0a38a3b3d0.jpg

Works!