• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tar Baby!

I gave a buddy of mine an Anejo 49 last night and within a few minutes, he had tar oozing out the cap end. So, he wiped it off and kept going, and so did the tar. :( This was one from the recent release and it's the first one I've ever had do that.

Oh well, better him than me. And for the record, he cut it with my SAK but not as big a cut as I usually make. Coincidence?!?! :whistling:

Floyd T. :thumbs:

I know the recent release were extremely wet. I dumped a few boxes in my humi and it jumped up to 73 percent. Coulda still been a little wet. Where in Lexington do you go to smoke a Cigar these days?

Shooter,

Sadly, I ain't sure there is anywhere in Lexington to smoke anymore. What a sad time, eh?! Is Louisville still smoker friendly? BTW, I live up in Newport and we are still cigar friendly. Hofbrau House, Arnies, Tropicana are all still friendly.

Also, the Nat'l Fraternal Order of Police comes to your fine city in August. 12 - 19 I believe. Once I get my plans squared away, I'll let ya know and maybe we can get together for a smoke. :thumbs: Talk to ya later.

Floyd T.