• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TAT Blacks

The the little humidifier that is attached to the lid looks like it should be real easy to convert to beads, I just need to find out if it can hold enough beads for the size of the jar.

Oh Yeah, that exactly what my jar looks like to. :D

I can't wait to burn one of these.

I can't find a jar anywhere. I hate the limited production BS and the "chase" that goes along with them, and yet here I am looking high and low for one. LOL

I guess I need to look harder.

Here it is:

Jar1-1.png

Yep that is what my Jars look like :). Thanks for reminding me Moki!!

Jim

Did you say JARS? LMFAO I'm glad your my best friend. :whistling:

Now that i see that I am looking even more forward to mine coming in. Should be here Tuesday!!!!! I can't wait!
Unfortunately there was only 10 sticks left in this one, so i am still trying to hunt down 9 more sticks so I have a full jar! But I am so glad that I have some coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B

I can't find a jar anywhere. I hate the limited production BS and the "chase" that goes along with them, and yet here I am looking high and low for one. LOL

I guess I need to look harder.

Here it is:

Jar1-1.png

Unfortunately there was only 10 sticks left in this one, so i am still trying to hunt down 9 more sticks so I have a full jar!

I think I know what you mean. My jar came full, but I can tell that as much as I want to try one of the cigars it will be hard for me to break the bundle, they just look too good together. I opened my jar, very carefully unwrapped the bundle, looked at them and smell them and wrapped them right back up. :blush:

Unfortunately there was only 10 sticks left in this one, so i am still trying to hunt down 9 more sticks so I have a full jar!

I think I know what you mean. My jar came full, but I can tell that as much as I want to try one of the cigars it will be hard for me to break the bundle, they just look too good together. I opened my jar, very carefully unwrapped the bundle, looked at them and smell them and wrapped them right back up. :blush:

lol, yea. These were shipped out to me today. And to be honest there arrival scares me. I am worried I will like them too much, and not be able to get any more!
lol.
B

You guys in the states piss me off lol :sign:

Just sent you a PM with the info. YES. Only 1,000. Got the info from Paul of TAT.

I tried buying jars 2x and got screwed both times, I'd love to try a couple, but at this point I'm done chasing.